[Preview] Wraith ARS 2X - The successor to WraithRS

Wraith ARS 2X Preview

For the past few months, I have been working on a new, more realistic radar script to surpass WraithRS which I released in late 2017. I’ve spent a long time writing different systems to be able to detect and filter vehicles beyond 400 units (tested), overall, the new script is built far more accurately around how the Stalker DSR 2X works in real life. For example, vehicle speeds displayed in the target windows are for the strongest target in the antennas line of sight, this means that vehicles such as trucks, box trucks, and larger vehicles will be displayed. Vehicle speeds displayed in the fast target windows are for smaller targets that are going faster such as sports cars. The radar also has an operator menu that allows the user to change various options such as the antenna sensitivity, which is more beneficial at a lower setting when on a highway, but better on a higher setting when monitoring traffic speeds on a very long road. In the full release post, I’ll detail all of the features and describe everything in detail.

Below is a short preview video of the current build, there are still a few things that I’m going to be adding which aren’t shown in this video.

I don’t currently have a definitive date as to when it will be released, as there’s still a fair amount that I need to do, but it should be within the next couple of months!

Disclaimer: The video above does not reflect the final product and is subject to change.

In-game vehicle and radar model created by Senpai Designs (@IIzDann)

16 Likes

Wonderful job looking forward to having fun with thanks again for all the work provided and sharing with the community happily that you do it
Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Thanks @WalterWhite!

2 Likes

I’ve been watching the progress from the start of this and you’ve been going at it for months!!! My buddies and I are ready to test it out in our servers and cannot wait for full release!

I can already see it’s greater than any other radar system published by other script creators!

Thanks Wolfknight!! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Like I said, still waiting for it. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well it’s almost done, so you can stop waiting :smiley:

2 Likes

Just going to leave a suggestion, I’d add on option to show plates so it doesn’t get unnecessarily re-released over and over again. Other than that, it’s a nice improvement.

2 Likes

A plate reader/display is one of the features I’m going to be adding in before release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noice! Im so excited to see the outcome of this

2 Likes

Can it get smaller than the 1.0 size that is shown in the video? I ask because it takes up a lot of screen space, as you can see in the video.

1 Like

Yes, it goes all the way down to 0.25

I just updated the whole positioning and scaling system last night so you can now click and drag the remote and radar.

3 Likes

Thank you.

The UI was built on a 1440p monitor, so by default the UI might seem a bit large on 1080p screens until you change the scale.

2 Likes

Ok, sounds good.

Nice work

2 Likes

Thank you.

When do you think to release the script?

I’m hoping to release it within the next month.

4 Likes

So how do i get on the beta list for this!! Looks fantastic! Been using v1 forever now and this thing looks perfect! Great work!

1 Like

If you have an active community and want to beta test it, send me a PM.

EDIT: As of now, there are enough people for the beta test!

3 Likes