[Release] WM-ServerSirens - FiveM Server Side Siren Resource - Walshey & Marcus

The sirens are numeric
SIREN_1 etc

The sound set name etc is in the variables at the top of the script, so
dlc_sirens_soundset

I did try PlaySoundFromEntity(snd_lxsiren[veh], "SIREN_1", veh, "dlc_sirens_soundset", 0, 0) but it doesn’t seem to work. Is it the nametable file that would be causing an issue? Don’t know if the nametable file really matters or not. I’ve read up on this topic to see if it would help [ Tutorial ] - How to create an add-on engine sounds dlc | GTA5-Mods.com Forums, but no luck so far.

Here is my resource:

I’ve tried creating a .nametable file and everything but still nothing plays. I am not good with this stuff lol. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Hey! Sirens sound horrible. Its very different than waw file? What I can do? I use non els aka Lux_vehcontorl.

:wave:Hey,
I integrated WMServerSirens in ELS, I used it 5 months ago. So I don’t know if it’s working properly.

You need to add your own… the sirens in this pack (sirens alpha-hotel) are more like placeholders

Very nice nice job,But how can i add more siren sound?Because I have many types of siren!!

Got a question do you know how to do it in els integre

amazing script and i want to know it would be possible to add more than two sets of sirens to this script

like with some kind of change in the code or something

does anyone know how to fix server sided sirens and gunshots not working?
please help

how to connect the ELS-FiveM script to the wm-serversirens script?

How can I use the Custom Sirens on ELS-Plus?

1 Like

Do you already know something?

i installed everything correctly, had the sirens working then when i went to change the spawn code to switch the sirens to a diffrent car it started giving me an error everytime a police car is spawned (LVC CONFIG ERROR DEFAULT TABLE MISSING) pls help

Ive installed this and get everything modified, but can only get sound on the vehicles once i listen to the sounds in the audio test. After someon first joins/lesves or s server restsrt happens you have to run the /ssat command and select a siren again. After that it seems to work. Its so close to working 100% anyone else have the same issue? Were you able to resolve it?

I dont get how i can use it with ELS, can someone help me?

Hii @DMNKNG,

Most ELS scripts use also the “PlaySoundFromEntity” FiveM native function. This is what you’ll use to play our sirens as default ones, however we want to play the custom sirens, so in order for it to play the custom sirens we’ll need to load it all players games. As referance example use the ALPHA siren ;

Requesting the audio: At the top of your ELS script, you’ll need to request the audio for the custom sirens, essentially downloading it for all clients, as these are external sounds. Loading these custom sirens to be on clients is done by ;

RequestScriptAudioBank(“DLC_WMSIRENS\SIRENPACK_ONE”, false)

Then last but not least ; Playing our sirens instead of the default one for emergency/els vehicles. As mentioned using the “PlaySoundFromEntity” native slightly tweaked ;

Example :

RequestScriptAudioBank(“DLC_WMSIRENS\\SIRENPACK_ONE”, false)

PlaySoundFromEntity(-1, “SIREN_ALPHA”, vehicle, “DLC_WMSIRENS_SOUNDSET”, 0, 0)

“veh” = The vehicle the player is in, we recommend using GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId()).

As where “SIREN_ALPHA” would be replacing the default “VEHICLES_HORNS_SIREN_1” as example

Use full repo’s ;
ELS & ServerSirens

Hope this brings you further to your solution! :wink:

I can get one pack working with siren_alpha-siren_hotel however I can get no more after that.
Is anyone able to help me with this? I get the openformats import report error stating it must stick to its original name, however keeping it to the original name makes it unable to use ingame.
For another pack would this be paid? If so, please tell me where I can purchase these.

1 Like

the installation video wont work

1 Like

Hello i tried to install this now 4 times and it wont work. Does it work with non-els? or does it have to be els