[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Yup Plume ESX is the recommended ESX pack :slight_smile:

Perfect ! Thanks for your answers and keep up the good work ! :slight_smile:

can someone tell me why is the commands that are registered not working please I never had this happen before is this some type of permission ?![Screenshot (2185)|690x410]

1 Like

Please DO NOT Use v2, it is still WIP , no esx_* scripts will work with it at all

thanks, ESX Team :slight_smile:

esx v2 does not have them commands yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is not ESX v2 this is ESX 1.1 :rotating_light:

Then why the hell are you commenting it on the v2 page lol.

1.1 is also old and shouldn’t be used.
you should only use v1-final or legacy branch

well That didn’t help. no worries is preferences but thank you.

i have a problem where no ones characters will save in my friends server please help.

1 Like

Can someone send me code with removed bank in inventory? I want only cash and black money.

Nicee

change bind key position menu

i get this error when im trying to join on my own DEV server

Es_extended repo removed from GitHub?

Of course it was. Because github, CFX, etc can’t do anthing but take posts down or close a post when someone asked for help.
Alot of people are rude because when someone makes a post they tell them to go read another post, even though they probably never saw it. It’s amazing how rude people are.

What? It’s been moved to a different repo.

Where is the download link that works?

What so what version should be used? Legacy or v2? Are all the esx_ scripts updated/working for v2?

Rather than going onto a thread and asking a question, try looking at the existing posts which tell you what you need.

This page will have to be updated, but the OP is not around to update the post. For now this will have to do:

When it comes to ESX, versions 1.1, 1.2, and v1-final have been removed from the Github. These versions are no longer supported. Only ESX Legacy is available now, and all of the repos are provided in a single download. Additionally, it has been archived and will not be receiving any future updates.

ESX 1 | ESX Legacy - GitHub - esx-framework/esx-legacy: Consolidated esx-legacy files into one repo for easy download since we will not support it

ESX Reborn is still WIP, with no ETA on a release date, as we do not know how long it will take, and we are not going to make any false promises.

ESX 2 | ESX Reborn - GitHub - esx-framework/esx-reborn at experimental

3 Likes