[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

What error do you have?

1 Like

I’d suggest cloning the ‘develop’ branch instead of the master, which is more up-to-date with newer features (such as the skin menu)

You can simply clone it using commandline:
git clone -b develop https://github.com/esx-framework/es_extended.git

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

ESX2 imports all necessary tables at first startup and checks database integrity each time you launch your server.
Note: be sure that you’re using MariaDB instead of MySQL.

@Churri-CL to answer your question:

Head over to your es_extended resource, open up the config.lua file and edit this line:
Config.StartingAccountMoney = {bank = 50000}

Simply change ‘50000’ to your liking.

I’m a complete noob with mysql, but I’m pretty sure I do not use this as is:

"set mysql_connection_string “mysql://john:smith@localhost/es_extended?charset=utf8mb4”

So I am wondering what I actually put instead?

As we now need to script the files as modules directly into ESX with version 2.0, is there any way to restart these individual modules ? Or are we currently need to restart the entire server each time we make a change to a module ?

Quickly formatted:

"set mysql_connection_string “mysql://username:password@localhost/databasename?charset=utf8mb4”

As far as I’m aware, at this time there isn’t. Would be a nice feature to have though.

hey did you found the problem ?

Hey guys, I have problem in saving last position. (player will respawn sometimes to the saved position but sometimes they respawn on the 1st point (fivem-map-hipster)

1. I tried changing position length to 255.
  2. I tried removing mapmanager and spawnmanager, and it works fine for old players, the problem is if a new player is done with registration, they will spawn under the middle of the city coords (x=0,y=0,z=0).

anyone can help? thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Can someone explain what is this M method? I tried to search on the Internet, but I found nothing.

Hi GiZz, when can we use this powerful framework?

Does anyone mind helping me change the es_extended pay notification to Notify I can’t seem to figure it out! If you have any help that would be great thanks!

anyone know what this problem is and how i can fix it? It gives this error for every esx script.

Job_grades table doesn’t exists

looks like bullshit if you want to fuckup go with esx2 , more problems then benefits

1 Like

im using the old es_extended and need to upgrade it… how can i do that without losing anything from my server? pls

Go in the html folder

Can someone help with es_extended setuping? Cuz im getting errors with mysql https://prnt.sc/vj43qv

Having a problem with spawning getting this error. I have setup my data base and everything else seems find but this one problem. Using ESX V1 Final

es_extended/client/main.lua:64: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘coords’)
Database is setup

The only way I was able to even get spawned in was to remove some of the code that’s related to the spawning

Any help I would appreciate, I have been looking for about 2 days to fix this and I have run out of places to look after googling the error and checking over the info i can find for it.

FIX:
Seems i was able to fix this problem with a complete SQL rebuild. Default position should be {“z”:31.2,“y”:-955.6,“x”:-269.4,“heading”:22.4} for job center

It would be nice, if we would have an option to store data in JSON files on the server, and not databases.