[RELEASE][VRP] vRP Businesses

Have you got ESX ready?

do you have? :smiley:

image0 I’m looking for this script

If you are the creator of this script that means you have been attempting to sell it also.

how does it run on esx

I have esx ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

can you share it please ? thanks :slight_smile: for esx

wow can you share ?? Love to see that

I remade this for esx aswell. It’s nice.

If you share something custom with me, i can share it with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what do you need. :3

Wish someone teach me to convert to esx

ESX isn’t a bad mess, the framework itself is fine, it’s people releasing buggy scripts which is the problem, there are other scripts out there that aren’t as buggy, also ESX is amazing if you put in the work, not everything is drag and drop you know…I’m sure vRP has its problems too.

2 Likes

Will you be releasing an update for vRP2? :slight_smile:

add me on group admin “create.biz” don’t work help me

Does this still works for vRP based servers? - I tryed to install it, and gave myself the permission but i cant seem to find the create bizs

I can confirm its working on my Dunko VRP server… My option is located under Admin in the phone menu.

1 Like

do u have an y other things installed for this to work?

Just Dunko VRP was all I needed… I have a great deal of other scripts installed including vMenu, but none should affect this script.

Added script to server config… then under “groups.lua”, I added “create.biz” to the group “admin”, and made sure I was admin (I know I was superadmin, but set admin as well)… Restarted the server and I was good to go. Press K to open my phone, click Admin, scroll down until I see create business.

Are you getting any errors when starting your server?

It is easily possible to make this work for normal vRP :slight_smile: