[Release] vRP Playerlist

gd_playerlist for VRP

NOTE: This resource is severily outdated and it is no longer being maintained.

The resource still works, but I’d recommend choosing an alternative player list instead.

gd_playerlist is a player list designed to replace the default scoreboard and works with vRP (Specifically Dunko’s Edit)

Controls:
X: Hold to show player list

Features

• Preconfigured for base Dunko’s
  • Shows vRP ID’s
  • Easily accessible
  • Displays players jobs
  • vRP Menu Integration
  • Customizable titles
  • Staff/admin titles
  • Online player counter
  • Displays ping
  • Tracks online time

Screenshots

Download

Direct download: gd_playerlist.zip (3.3 MB)
Source:

Configuration

Changing the opening key:
playerlist.lua, line 77 & 81: Replace the control number (default 323) with whatever key you prefer.
List of control numbers: https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

12 Likes

God job Nice release. :+1:

nice :joy::+1:

7 Likes

how can i change “X” for “HOME” ??? because in my server, Hold “X” is to hands up (sorry about my english, i’m brazilian, i’m learning yet xD)

You can open/close the playerlist from the vRP Menu too, so the X key isn’t a required use.
Player List -> Open / Close

I’ve also added a “guide” to the OP on how to change the key.
In your case you’d replace it with 213 (INPUT_FRONTEND_SOCIAL_CLUB_SECONDARY)

2 Likes

MAN, I REALLY LOVE U, i already tried a lot of numbers but never found the right one, thank u

What are the individual dimensions of the sprites?

64px * 64px per sprite, x=0,y=0 being the top left most (They are scaled down to 20x20 in-game)

1 Like

Here is a mapped version of the spritesheet for all you lazy counters :mascot:

7 Likes

guys, i have two things that i need help, how can i creat some enter point to some place? and how can i creat a map point to show on the map the places, like weed field, i want to mark in map, but i can’'t, pleaseeeee help me

Would it be able to make anything look like this in ESX?

Nice script can you please this script whit ESX? Please

1 Like

Nice release, though I would ask you to change the standard control from X if you’re specifically basing it off my edit as this will mean people will put their hands up each time they check the list, which I would find funny to watch but it’s not practical :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Will there be for the esx?

Do you have any specific buttons or controls in mind? I’ve yet to learn your entire keyboard / controller mapping layout.

I changed mine to PgDown (11). Doesn’t seem to conflict with anything

I’m looking into converting it. No eta.

I think you should mod this and have it replace with the default vrp player list and have it open by the menu and by a button

I love this little suprise here where it posts to the livemap

Good job

Nice release! Waiting patiently for ESX version! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes