[Release] vRP Framework

add the ipv4 as well

1 Like

Hey, is it possible to add functions from the menu, to keybindings?

How is trolling servers going?

https://gyazo.com/0a2057ef828891ab82a9459f7227ffd7
It goes perfect a few hours but leaving it several hours da identification error: S

Is it possible to atms.lua to add the blip color part i see in the markets.lua

cfg.atms_types = {
[ā€œatmsā€] = {
_config = {blipid=46, blipcolor=2},
}
}

Would love to have cops being able to grab and drag peds. Also really need a jail system that lets people out of jail after their time expires without having to go let them out manually after forgetting about them because we have too much cops stuff to do :smiley:

how do i merge all garages into one?

You can use the es_drag, but it works of ES you can reverse engineer it, however, the ID you type in the command does not match the ID within VRP itā€™s the ID sequentially assigned to the user as they connect.

Two questions:

1. I have turned on Whitelist. What ID do I use to whitelist someone? Do they have to log into the server first? I see where I can go into the database after they attempt to connect and change the whitelist field to a ā€œ1ā€, but how does it work from the whitelist option in the admin menu?

2. I want to create a database table that logs when someone joins the server, disconnects from the server, get kicked, etc. Are there any examples of something like this anywhere?

Thanks!

Know anyone that can or has done this for release?

Yes, I would be super good: Or I wish they would

with the newest update of vRP I havenā€™t been able to get ems to revive and heal players. They get the emergency calls but canā€™t do anything on sceneā€¦ Do you think you can help me?

Just notice there is a new cops 1.4 addition that is coming later tonight and it works with vRP as an extra with no hiccupsā€¦ f5 being your menu and they have the ability to drag players with no hassle.

yeah and more Identification error ā€¦ :S

Does anyone know how to fix the identification error?

2 Likes

Does anyone know something about the identification error and how to fixit?

Looking for a mod to put the User ID above the players when interacting with them and giving some indication when they are talking. Anyone know of a mod for vRP like that?

How hard is it to use cops 1.4 with vRP? Do you have to disabled the cops part of vRP somehow?

Thanks!

No. Youā€™re still able to run both of the scripts.

No you can run both and it works pretty stable. I moved the coordinated of the garage blip in los santos so it looks more classy and away from the secondary garage.