[Release][vRP][ESX] Slots | 5x3 slot machine | Animated | Sound Effects

Hi, i’ve made that resource a few months ago and i think now it’s the perfect time to share it with all vRP servers

Features

• Configurable win multiplies and win lines
  • Realistic items and sounds
  • Smooth animations
  • Keyboard controls
  • Wins with animated fire and sounds

ScreenShots

Configs

Known Issues
  • If you get crashed / kicked when you play, you loose all your money
  • Sometimes after you win a line some squares remain with red background, but if they stop in visible area they become normal again

important fix: If you get freeze when you press esc, just make sure that the name of the resource is vrp_slots or esx_slots.

Download vRP: GitHub

Download ESX: GitHub
ESX version by @stianhje

17 Likes

stuff VRP ESX all the way lol nice job dude keep up the good work (kinda a shame its not for esx as that would be amazing)

1 Like

seems kinda like a big issue

Bummer that people don’t release standalone resources and allow everyone to hook it up to their system. You could make this standalone, have a vrp plugin and allow others to create an esx plugin, insert other framework or their own system

3 Likes

I’m vRP user sorry to disappoint, no one translate for me ESX resources, and i’m sure that it’s not that hard to change 2 money functions, some notifications and an insert form from vRP to ESX

2 Likes

Will work on this tonight. I’ll update with progress. If it’s semi-decent I’ll post an update here with OP’s permission

2 Likes

release standalone please :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you dont mind @plesalex100, here is working esx version:

I have just tested it for five minutes and it was working fine, it takes money you bet and you get rewards back. Just added normal esx notifications.

1 Like

Added your version downloand under my version, thx for your time !

1 Like

can you explain the config win and line ?

@hichay
I explained the line config

1 Like

Hello, if u want leave the game, make a bug and cant move.

Hitting the Escape key should close the NUI

Yes. i puss, but Frezze and cant move

1 Like

had a typo in the __resource.lua for a audio file that made some js errors maybe this will fix your problem, its working fine for me. I updated GitHub.

I update the __resource.lua But, dont work. :confused: If press Esc get a freze and need Restart resource to “unfreze”

any errors in console?

None

U only update __resource or anymore ?

1 Like

Well maybe some of your other resource is interfering with this one I don’t know, but its working fine here. You have no errors in client console or the server console what so ever?

mmm i go to look, if maybe solved i told u