[Modified-Release][Redesign only] (2 styles) Slots | 5x3 slot machine | Animated | Sound Effects

I decided to redesign and modify the esx_slots script to my own desire
so i will add more features in future updates and keep it updated
any ideas or change ideas can be pushed in the github

UPDATE:
added a new version now with paytable

now works on all resolutions

removed the lua script if you want to use this REDESIGN you will need the original Resource

for vrp you have to put the new images in your __resource.lua
All credits goes to plesalex100
Original post: [Release][vRP][ESX] Slots | 5x3 slot machine | Animated | Sound Effects

^

Permission proof

( thats the real plesalex100 so now i have the real permission)

Features

• Paytable (new design)
  • Configurable win multiplies and win lines
  • Realistic items and sounds (Spinning sound is created by myself more self created sounds are coming soon)
  • Smooth animations
  • Keyboard controls
  • Wins with animated fire and sounds
  • 10 Liner with decrased winnings
  • Using Item “cchip” not money
Screenshots

Old Design

Configs

Known Issues

BOTH VERSIONS

• If you get crashed / kicked when you play, you loose all your money
  • Sometimes after you win a line some squares remain with red background, but if they stop in visible area they become normal again
    DESIGN
  • Paytable opens on startup, just click on the paytable button (will fix it soon)

ESX VERSION

• for some of you it happens to get freezed after you press ESC, this may happen because other scripts which use SetNuiFocus in any loop

Download: GitHub

4 Likes

I will use it on my Server, thank you

How to repair freezing when I press ESC?

hey its propably one of your other scripts thats using SetNuiFocus you could send your startup order that i could take a look whats causing it

Hello, what do you mean by startup order? server.cfg?

yes thats what i mean

server.lua (7.2 KB) There you go

scripts that you shouuld test to turn off is
secruitycams
dashcam
weazlenewscam

try to turn them off one by one and even try to turn off any other script that is using the nui focus like the slot is doin and try than

where can i find that NuiFocus?

To anyone planning to use this - Albeit that this is a nice interface, this resource has a (unfortunately common) MAJOR VULNERABILITY!!!

By not keeping track of chips server side, but instead just accepting any input by the client, a malicious client (i.e. cheater using a cheat menu) can execute the following event and get as many chips as they want)

https://github.com/Pheenx/esx_slots/blob/master/server.lua#L33

This vulnerability is the same as the famous “esx_truckerjob” vulnerability used by cheat menus. If you care about the security of your resources and therefore experience of your players, I highly suggest to fix this vulnerability or not use this for the time being.

Remember, never trust the client!

I will temporarily unlist this resource until OP fixes this as this will have major implications for users.

Major vulnerability. Unlisted until fixed

removed the Fivem script now contains only the redesigned html files thanks for the advice i will work on it you can list it again

Updated with new design enjoy :smiley:

tested some things now with C enginge and because i use an item not money its not working to manipulate it its crashing the client from the player and he loos all items thats in the slots bank
tested it both ways with money and item
money was working to cheat item = crash

This is fantastic! Thanks for the release!

1 Like

That’s not real plesalex100 and original creator, how did you find him ?

Translate: You see he is a scammer, you don’t trust him if you can contact him,
insult him a little for me, thank you

thanks for showing me do u have the original contact info ?
if he didnt get me the permission i have to remove this post asap

[Discord Names are not allowed, but you can find it in original github post]

And he gave me one more proof that he is the original creator

1 Like

Did you resist cheating by ‘’’‘enginge’’