[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

How do I get rid of the UI in the bottom right completely??

so rp radio works but voice chat does not work for everyone else I talk and be heard but no-one else can talk or be heard can anyone help?

how do you edit the voice proximity for pma voice as mumble voip isnt working and I only tried using it as mumble lets you change the voice proximity

Hey, I have installed the new pma-voice v6.00 and people are saying they cannot hear each other. I have the gamebuild up to date and updated my server.
I have been using this for a long time and it just stopped working abruptly. That’s why I installed v6.0.0 thinking it would be a fix…

Any help is much appreciated.

same problem here…

Are you on server build 4834+?

Yeah. I have even updated my server.

im having the same issue

I´m also on server build 4834+ and we´re having alot of problems with players not hearing each other.

Had the exact same issue on v5.2.

Could it be anything configured in the cfg? I just used an example cfg that someone posted

Been having the exact same problem, using latest server build and client and out of nowhere some players can’t hear each other, as in I talk, the script detects me as talking on my screen but nothing happens on the other player’s screen (I have a script displaying each player’s name that’s talking)
Also, sometimes people can’t hear other people inside cars and inside MLOs people can’t hear each other at all

Few questions… I have setup a FXServer dedicated as a Mumble Server. Will I lose the ability to use our rp-radio since I was going to disable Mumble on the RP server? Is there a way to adapt a radio to run through our dedicated Mumble server also? Also… will the phones still work in the RP server if I leave pma-voice script installed, but have Mumble disabled in the server? TYVM

Seems like this may be a recurring issue? I also have some players reporting no issues, others can’t hear but players can hear them talk. Any fix?

are it’s possible to add police vehicle megaphone effect?

where do i put export from mumble-voip → pma-voice?

Whats the export i would change in pma-voice for proximity to work if using a different hud?
my hud export is “cosmo_hud” for voice proximity
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11jses9tVrlDkty5h7epaKcAK7xZhAd_0?usp=sharing

These are my client.lua got everything else to work except the microphone whisper/normal/shout indicator with pma-voice
the hud lights up to indicate when voice is active but the proximity indicater wont change on hud
Could someone help and see where i went wrong?

When me or my friend tries to talk we can’t hear each other at all… If someone can help me install this correctly that’d be great!

I have this issue:

I cant solve it. Please help.

update artifact

Updated it, still not working :confused:

Top of the README