[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

with onesync on and your text i got disconnected from the mumble server

and i got disconnected before so i dont know why it’s not working for me and can’t afford a teamspeak server

how to set work crewphone connect with pma-voice

why staff role admin or superadmin database cant hear player voice
just player can hear voice how to fix this problem

i think you need to change mumble-voip to pma-voice in the client.lua, but i am not sure

i already change sir… export “pma-voice” i use crewphone… i got 2 problem now

how do we move the UI

1 Like

I notice only one problem or perhaps in the documentation is not explicit and that is that in theory if a person speaks from a door should be able to hear even a little and is something that is not happening in our case, anyone knows how I can change that behavior?

Do you still have this problem?

Did you managed to get this working? Sounds amazing to be honest

The map probably doesn’t have a audio occlusion map, you can see GitHub - pedr0fontoura/gtav-audio-occlusion: 🔧 Audio occlusion generation tool for GTA V custom interiors to generate them, though i can’t go into a lot of detail as I haven’t used it very much.

Sounds like a issue relating to vMenu

But is not a custom map :sweat_smile:, An example is the door of a “24/7” store, and I also noticed that in some interiors of houses that are already in the game, in fact you cannot speak, nobody listens to you or you hear anyone

Anyone know any phones compatible with PMA?

1 Like

My PMA voice isn’t working for some reason, i have a qbcore server and it doesn’t give any errors, but when we talk, no sound come through. Can you help?

This really is a better alternative to mumble-voip

Lmfao

Change to pma-voice I no longer hear the click of the radio microphone. Is it normal?

Any way I could toggle the Radio submix on/off? Or make it an export so I can turn it on and off?
Also How could i change the submix? Thanks

The convar is under the README, though I can’t remember it currently.