[Release] Vehicle thought system

Hello, I am releasing some of my scripts since i am done developing for fivem. There might be more scripts to come not sure yet tho.

this is kinda an update to my older script:

video of what it does:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk7dtvVd0KA

download: here

hope you enjoy.

i used [Release] GUI Management (Maker) | Mod Menu Style Menus (uhh.. ya) as a base for the 3d gui.

Sneak peak of what i might release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqM0Q6xWrKc Nvm lost the code for this :frowning:

also made a fully custom properties script, where only one person can own each house, can lock door etc.

12 Likes

Cool!
is it possible to use it on npc vehicles?

Really nice to open the hood i would suggest to be inside the vehicle only. but still very nice

i just tested really awsome.

@ExoticNx nice thks and if you can release the safe was wonderful wink

i would have but i lost the code for it :frowning:

You could try and make it that way, i don’t think it would be possible as it checks distance so you could put it all in one menu and just let them scroll through.

Nvm found the code i will be posting that along with my properties script since they go hand and hand

bro your are GREAT thanks for help the community

i dont know if its a bug but i cant open other peoples car i can only open the one i spawn
im using v menu and my friend as well he cant open mine i cant open his or is it like that?

hmm odd, dont have anyone to test it with so cant really help. i can open npc cars and other cars i spawn in all i can think of is its a vmenu thing??

Hey dude, can you tell me where i could change the font please ? thx for your time and your work. I’ve seen the line into GUI.LUA but I dont really know to what the font (1) value refers to.

its this

function GUI.Text(text, color, position)
	--print("option count : " .. optionCount .. " Current Option : " .. currentOption)
    local onScreen,_x,_y=World3dToScreen2d(position[1],position[2],position[3])
    local px,py,pz=table.unpack(GetGameplayCamCoords())

SetTextScale(0.40, 0.40)
    SetTextFont(1)
    SetTextProportional(1)
    SetTextDropshadow(500, 255, 255, 255, 255)
    SetTextColour(color[1], color[2], color[3], color[4])
    SetTextEntry("STRING")
    SetTextCentre(1)
    SetTextOutline()
    AddTextComponentString(text)
    DrawText(_x,_y)
    local factor = (string.len(text)) / 370
end

change SetTextFont(1) to another number its just gta 5 fonts.

1 Like

Thx a lot for your help. But unfortunately, same for me. Nothing showing up, I cannot open any car, I dont see anything.

Also, got no errors, nothing. Thx for your time

hold E

nice script, thanks for share

How do you get this to work on emergency vehicles?

it works on any vehicle. nothing special

hello, first of all thanks I really like the function but in the side doors it seems to me that there is very little space and it is uncomfortable both to open and close, I would like to know how I can make more distance between me and the right and left door