[Release] Vehicle Extra Menu

Working great here too! Silly question but are you sure the other vehicle has extras? I say this because I thought that too but it is because the other vehicle did not have any extras lol

1 Like

ill check in the console

there are no errors from what i can see

@Kevinsch1
That is weird, that means the resource, at least, didn’t crash

Like @daniel992 pointed out, are you sure the vehicle you checked in has extras?

@Flatracer do not know if this is a error from your script but just found this error

Yeah it is. But that makes no sense since MenuPool:Clear() is available in NativeUILua, so this should work…

Are you sure you are using the latest version of NativeUILua?

yes i deleted the version i had and went and downloaded the latest version like you said to do

Did you take the latest release or did you downloaded the latest source?

Just to be sure, this is the version it works with: NativeUILua.zip (55.5 KB)

ill check and let you know what happens

i checked not getting that error now but nothing comes up when i get in another car nevermind error came back up for me

Ok, lets get this into dms, enough spam for this thread

Updated to v2.1.1

• Bypasses a bug appearing for some users

Download in the First Post!

1 Like

Updated to v2.1.2

• Minor fix

1 Like

@ Flatracer

Suggestion:
add this to the updated version like you did way back. the current 2.1.2 lets cars be able to repair themselves using the menu, added from you. GetVehicleBodyHealth(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) >= 1000

if ((GetIsControlJustPressed(VEM.KBKey) and GetLastInputMethod(2))) and ((VEM.OnlyForAdmins and IsAdmin) or not VEM.OnlyForAdmins) and GetVehicleBodyHealth(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) >= 1000 and MenuExists then
MainMenu:Visible(not MainMenu:Visible())
end

This won’t let you open the menu if the car is damaged.

I was trying to figure out why my f7 menu was spitting out error but it was just I had billing set to f7 as well (I need coffee). Hopefully this will help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

anyone else getting a crazy hitchwarning with this plugin now? it started no too long ago, slows games way down

1 Like

Yo @Flatracer anyway to not make the vehicle repair?

any way to make this not repair the vehicle

Would it be like disable when you activate a modification the car will not be repaired

@Flatracer BUMP

#20CHAR

Updated to v2.1.3

• Added a new config option to enable/disable automatic vehicle repair when enabling an extra