[Release] Vehicle Extra Menu

Any specific vehicle? I just tried it and I have no problems…

with all of them tbh… no idea how it happens then if working for you … :persevere:

Do you get any Error Message in the Debug Console or the notification You have to be the driver of a vehicle to use this Menu.

no, non at all, it just ignores the fact that im trying to call the menu

sorry to have you in the dark like this, i honestly have 0 fault codes or so, yet it won’t work with cop cars nor ambu or so

Could you try this version:

VehicleExtraMenu.rar (3.1 KB)

1 Like

on it right now, thanks so much for the extended quick help

a 1000000 times i luv u, you genius fixed it, thankyouthankyouthankyou :3

1 Like

No Problem, I am glad I could help you :slight_smile:

@Noah_H Could you please try it too, to check if it is working?

so how is it that liveries aren’t shown in like garage shops and such ? i’m searching my ass off but like non menu to help me change my liv when trying to avoid use of mods : /

and pls, give me a donation link for paypal so i can get u a cop uf coffeee :3

Thank you, but that is not needed :slight_smile:

Also not allowed on here ^^

okay i have another quest for ya, are you maybe interested in joining me with a community server i’m starting in 5m ? it has tons of scripts and you’ll be allowed to test them all on it if you’d like

There is no menu for that rn, only the resource from @XBVY without a GUI.

But I already have a Livery Menu, I will release it soon

Currently I am not interested in doing so, I don’t have much time and if I got some free time I am using it to work on my menus

alright, bout the liv menu: Ur’da best & for the community; completely understandable, please note me if i can help you in any way buddy

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, I’ll test it as soon as possible. Been extremely busy the last couple days.

No Problem, just report afterward :slight_smile:

Seems it’s your birthday so happy birthday! Also works now! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks and glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Hello,

is there any chance you could fix the problem that as soon as you do any change with your menu, the car is fully repaired?
Either, that you make sure its not repaired when something is changed, or maybe easier:
Do not allow the menu, when the car health is not 100% or when the engine is disalbed or smth.

Would be great to use this menu, but lot of ppl abuse this unfortunatly.