[Release] Vehicle Extra Menu

Thank you, but that is not needed :slight_smile:

Also not allowed on here ^^

okay i have another quest for ya, are you maybe interested in joining me with a community server iā€™m starting in 5m ? it has tons of scripts and youā€™ll be allowed to test them all on it if youā€™d like

There is no menu for that rn, only the resource from @XBVY without a GUI.

But I already have a Livery Menu, I will release it soon

Currently I am not interested in doing so, I donā€™t have much time and if I got some free time I am using it to work on my menus

alright, bout the liv menu: Urā€™da best & for the community; completely understandable, please note me if i can help you in any way buddy

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, Iā€™ll test it as soon as possible. Been extremely busy the last couple days.

No Problem, just report afterward :slight_smile:

Seems itā€™s your birthday so happy birthday! Also works now! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks and glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Hello,

is there any chance you could fix the problem that as soon as you do any change with your menu, the car is fully repaired?
Either, that you make sure its not repaired when something is changed, or maybe easier:
Do not allow the menu, when the car health is not 100% or when the engine is disalbed or smth.

Would be great to use this menu, but lot of ppl abuse this unfortunatly.

does this work with vRP?

Yes it does! I use it on my server.

cool Thanks so much!

@TXARMYOWENS hey would you know how to make it so only people with the role ā€œcopā€ lets say are the only ones with access to it?

@MetroAnarchy that I donā€™t know. I just changed it to a different key binding. Just because some cars have extras that the Civs might want to use.

@TXARMYOWENS ah ok because I would like to make it ā€œwhitelistedā€ for cops only on my server.

is there a livery change menu ?

To make sure that people donā€™t use the repair exploit you can block the menu from opening if the car has been damaged.
On client side, change this line:

if IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0) and (GetPedInVehicleSeat(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) == GetPlayerPed(-1)) then

to this:

if IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0) and (GetPedInVehicleSeat(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) == GetPlayerPed(-1)) and GetVehicleBodyHealth(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) >= 1000 then
1 Like

Personally i believe that it would be better to move the menu a bit further off the screen but nice script never the less !

Open the GUI.lua and edit the menuX value

1 Like