[RELEASE] Ultimate Sound Pack | LEO SIRENS | FD SIRENS | ENGINE SOUNDS | HELICOPTER SOUNDS | WEAPONS SOUNDS

Hello fiveM gang,

Its been a while since my last post and becaause my last siren release (almoast a year ago) was very succesfull and people liked it I decided to release something like that but 200 times better. This siren pack currently has 5 different versions which have different LEO sirens.

Here is a preview video, this was using version 1. I will be posting more previews at a later date.

General pack sounds:

• CVPI, Ford Explorer and Dodge Charger engine sounds.
  • Standard helicopter more realistic sounds (moast LEO helis use this sound file)
  • Gun sounds.
VERSION 1:
  • LEO Sirens: Federal Signal PA300
  • FD Sirens: Federal Signal EQ2B
VERSION 2
  • LEO Sirens: Federal Signal Unitrol Omega
VERSION 3
  • LEO Sirens: Code 3 Mastercom B Siren Rumbler
VERSION 4
  • LEO Sirens: WHELEN ENGINEERING CHP SIREN
VERSION 5
  • LEO Sirens: Whelen WS2100

DOWNLOAD HERE

Installation instructions are in the read-me.txt file and are very simple. If you have any siren suggestions please post them in the comments!

MY OTHER RELEASES

Project Billboards: [RELEASE] Project Billboards | IRL advertisements

LSPD Traffic Unit: [RELEASE] LS Police Traffic Unit NON-ELS - Releases - Cfx.re Community

BCSO Ford Explorer [RELEASE] BCSO Ford Interceptor 2014 NON-ELS - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SAF Medic 59 skin: [RELEASE] SAF ambulance skin - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SAFR Pack: [RELEASE] Fire Department NON-ELS Livery Pack! - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SAFD Siren Pack: [RELEASE] Fire Department Siren Pack - Releases - Cfx.re Community

15 Likes

Sounds good, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Nice one! I guess it is not Server-Sided?

No, its client sided

Request: If possible could you make one with the Whelen saphire rumbler for LEO siren and change the horn to a beefier one? Would be greatly appreciated! https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/audio/18799-whelen-cencom-sapphire-rumbler/

Difference between Version 4 and 5?

not working crash ont staring fivem https://pics.endoria.fr/2020-10-13_21-42-07_612x220.png

Did you just drag and drop?

If so, did you open the residents and drag the audio files only?

Whelen WS2100 accidenlty put both same

no i dont drag and drop i juste open RPF and replace file. all RPF from pack its bugged in VERSION 5

It works perfect for me.

Just drag the RPF that comes with the file OVER the RPF you are replacing. Simple as can be…

this reminds me of my sound pack its like 1:1 copy good job i guess im not the only one with this idea

I have not tested it yet but I have never had car sounds in my GTA, looks good tho!

Hello, I tried to replace vehicle.awc in resident.rpf, but when I tried to open and enter fivem, I failed. How did you replace resident.rpf in the game file and enter fivem?

nice!

Hi,
I can’t find the files on the google drive download, I download all the version, but there is only a readme in the files.

Did you got the resident or audio files please ?

Content removed by author

i get the exact same