[RELEASE] Project Billboards | IRL advertisements

I recently started making this project, I am replacing all the billboards with the default GTA 5 ads with more realistic/IRL advertisements. Some of them will also have the GTA V comedy behind it but with recent event things. Currently, the billboards are only in East Joshua Rd and Panorama Rd. The project will be receiving new addition into the GitHub frequently. If you have a suggestion for an add feel free to suggest it in the GitHub.

This project is WIP it will have bugs and unfinished stuff. There are prob over 100 billboards in the game so it will take some time till its completed.

DOWNLOAD

Some pictures and GIFs:

Watch Project Billboards | Streamable
https://i.imgur.com/cd9s3fP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MAyBW3o.png

MY OTHER RELEASES

LSPD Traffic Unit: [RELEASE] LS Police Traffic Unit NON-ELS - Releases - Cfx.re Community

BCSO Ford Explorer [RELEASE] BCSO Ford Interceptor 2014 NON-ELS - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SAF Medic 59 skin: [RELEASE] SAF ambulance skin - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SAFR Pack: [RELEASE] Fire Department NON-ELS Livery Pack! - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SAFD Siren Pack: [RELEASE] Fire Department Siren Pack - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SA DOT Pack: [RELEASE] SA DOT Pack | SanTrans | NON-ELS - Releases - Cfx.re Community

BCSO Pack (american flag): [RELEASE] BCSO Sheriff Pack | American Flag | NON-ELS | ALL-BLUES - Releases - Cfx.re Community

SASP Blue and White (stripes) pack: [RELEASE] State Patrol Vehicle Pack | SASP | Version 1.1 - Releases - Cfx.re Community

CHP C172: https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-highway-patrol-c172-airplane-chp-based

VERY IMPORTANT: ALL MY POSTS ARE OLD, I NO LONGER PLAY OR DEVELOP FIVEM STUFF, PLSEASE DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME OVER DISCORD FOR SUPORT!!!

9 Likes

Great Release

1 Like

Nice release :snail:

1 Like

How can I change the picture on one of them

drag the files on stream folder to open iv, open any one of them then click view embedded textures, extract it to any folder you want and open the photo with any program that support dds files
i use Photoshop
after editing the photo save it with the same name and replace (the file need to be saved in dds format)
don’t forget to click the mip map option
then use texture tool to open the ydr file and replace the picture
watch this for more info:

2 Likes

awesome release, thank you :heartbeat:

1 Like

Getting 500 error code when trying to download the script, please update. TY

Works for me

Hello there, excellent script but I want to ask one question. How can I change the textures? I tried to use Mooshe video and I could replace the textures. I dont know where am I failing.

Thank you

I was going to download it then i saw you bringing politics into a game that is supposed to be fun for all. This will incite hate and bring drama to community, Leave politics aside man. Nobody needs hatefull adds in their server.

If you dont like what u see I have a simple solution, dont download it

5 Likes

I noticed that the images we use to will change back to the original image the further you get away from the sign. I have some I made that will not change unless you are really close.

this is because the lod files havnt been updated to reflect the changes, the author needs to also include update lod files for this release for it to work seemlessly