[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

Resource loading for trew_hud_ui failed:
Could not open resource metadata file /home/zap588425/g278362/gta5-fivem/server-data/resources//trew_hud_ui/__resource.lua.

i have that problem any ideas i already did it a few time and still showing the same error

Do you know how can i read the thirst and hunger values from database?, because it’s always 100%

1 Like

Hello ! I have added addon weapons on my server, made images to show up on the bottom right hand corner but I can’t figure out how to “link” the images to the weapons.

I have located the function in app.js (line 181), changed the image names to fit the weapon names but it doesn’t seem to work.

I had a problem once with file size in another script, so I compressed my png files to be low size (even less than the current images) but it doesn’t fix anything.

If someone have the solution, I’d be very grateful if you could share it !

Cheers !

How to make the whole ui scalable for all resolutions, and how do i move the ui to the left?

Anyone figure out how to make it to where you can have a job and a org show on the hud? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Same problem here, when you toggleui twice the bank money and job etc will appear (But you have to do that everytime manually).

Water / food and minimap are stil missing for me.

hello someone knows how to remove the odometer is that I want to put a different one

same problem, did u fix it?

I still have not been able to solve

how can i delete this? sorry my english bad…

Some tip how to remove speedometer from hud?

Hey please how can i remove the vehicle hud

Config file

1 Like

This is not caused by trew hud, is caused by another plugin, just delete it or commend start line with "#start…#

1 Like

I can activate all functions, but I cannot disable!

i don´t have erros on consol

Help me pleas

Anyone who’s still having trouble with this not displaying the HUD appropriately, make sure you have followed all the instructions in order. If the HUD is still not displaying, open the “ui.html” then scroll down the file a bit until you see this code:

<div id="status">
     <ul>
          <li class="icon" id="thirst" style="display:none;"><i class="fas fa-tint"></i><span></span></li>
          <li class="icon" id="hunger" style="display:none;"><i class="fas fa-utensils"></i><span></span></li>
          <li class="icon" id="stamina" style="display:none;"><i class="fas fa-running"></i><span></span></li>
          <li class="icon" id="armor" style="display:none;"><i class="fas fa-shield-alt"></i><span></span></li>
          <li class="icon" id="health" style="display:none;"><i class="fas fa-heart"></i><span></span></li>
     </ul>
</div>
<div id="money">
     <div class="icon text" id="society" style="display:none;"><i class="fas fa-briefcase"></i><span>0</span></div>
     <div class="icon text" id="bank" style="display:none;"><i class="fas fa-piggy-bank"></i><span>0</span></div>
     <div class="icon text" id="blackMoney" style="display:none;"><i class="fas fa-user-ninja"></i><span>0</span></div>
     <div class="icon text" id="wallet" style="display:none;"><i class="fas fa-dollar-sign"></i><span>0</span></div>
</div>

Now, if you look closely, you’ll see that style=“display:none;” appears for all these lines. Change them to look like this: style=“display:block;” now, save and close the file. Open the config file and activate any of the HUD parts you wish to use. True will turn them on, False turns them off. Save and close the config when you’re finished and reboot your server. You’re done. Login and it should work.

1 Like

Can anyone help with figuring out how to do the Job and Org on the Hud?

Such an error appears periodically, after which the interface disappears. Does anyone know how to fix it?

In the above post I mention, open the ui.html file. Find the code again like before…

<div id="status">

Above that line, you will see the following.

<div id="job" style="display:none;"><span>Jobname</span></div>

Just like before, change display:none to display:block and where it says Jobname, this will show your current job. If you want it to show your job title, you would change it to look like this.

<div id="job" style="display:block;"><span>Jobname/Joborg</span></div>

This will allow your title to display next to your job. If you want it in two lines, you would do so like this:

<div id="job" style="display:block;"><span>Jobname</span></div>
<div id="job" style="display:block;"><span>Joborg</span></div>
2 Likes

That should be done automatically. I mean it moves with the resolutions automatically. but scale, not sure.