[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

how can i change the position to the top right is there a way to do it

my skincreator is French and i canĀ“t confirm my outfit can som1 help?

Anyone know how to add ID on hud next to Money & Society?

hi sir, after following your guide my hud still no show up. anyone can help ?

We created this design a while ago, we did not publish it before since it was only for a friend of us, seeing it now on a sales page if it bothered us since we believe that the design when doing it to another person should be free, therefore We are sharing it here so that you do not pay for a free design.

This is a work modified by @ShinxD and @Karenci from LatamRP.

5 Likes

Thx for sharing i trying to move hud health along with others but i cant move can u help pls? I tried to mess in main.css but nothing changeā€¦ i got it thx

OMG! this is fantastic! but how can i put the seatbelt and the signal light (left and right)? i can activate the vehicle HUD but this things doesnĀ“t work

Anyone can point me in the right direction? Iā€™m trying to create a status but only when inside a zone. Tried with the export and it does create it but no idea how to delete it when I leave the zone. Any idea? Much appreciated!

1 Like

Could you pass me the coordinates of your hud at the bottom please !!! I loved it

Hey man, I love the work you have done! Anyway I could get the edit plus job counter?

how i can fix this?

It shows the money but not the helth and hunger ?

Hey all!

I have this script and esx_voice running normally just the microphone icon still in green colour. Iā€™ve been clicking everywhere and I canā€™t change with the ā€œvoice rangeā€.

Iā€™m trying to implement an AOP & Priority Status Script into TREW HUD, how would I go about doing this?

1 Like

Solution to this? It happens to me since fivem was updated, It only happens to some players, even if I exit and clear the cache, it does not work only if I update to the latest version of FxServer, but I use the recommended version.

Toggle the hud through the config.lua file.

What do you want me to change? I have everything in truth but it works the same, it happens to me with some players, from time to time, not always.

If you did it right, it should look like this: image

Yes, I have everything like this, most of them work well, I think the bosses are beginning to fail.

I have an idea. I am kind of new on all of this scripts and servermaking but on a stream I saw a thing that with logic could be made. You know how much important the seatbelt is on GTA so someone has the ā€œaddonā€ for this script to add a sound if you are driving like more than 30km/h and then start a sound that reminds you that the sealtbelt is not ON?

I donā€™t know if I have explained what I mean but letā€™s see what do you think about it.