[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

Love the hud great job.

hello, could someone tell me about this error? happens every time I enter the server and the speedometer does not appear but the rest

Have you edited the script or marked out any code?

the only thing I did changes the work size no more, I already changed the extended version and it worked sorry

Dose any one know the numbers for hiding the hud? i load up the UI.HTML but only get the Car hud. images when i load it up.

I would like to hide everything with a button press for my cinematic mode.

Thank you

If anyone would like the css i edited here it is main.css (11.0 KB)

20191218180136_1

2 Likes

Hy, How can i add the money currency after the value?

Can you please tell me how you removed the default Health bar under the minimap?

Use this, man.
https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/short-url/rfCep9dSBathNYVxhIt2RNFeqMP.zip

What script do i need for the stamina ?

It does Nothing i used that before is something to do that iam using the latest ESX Framework?

It was a silly problem after all, i used b2k-minimap and i had to switch extended radar from in game settings one time on and off and it works, thank you for your replies guys

Any idea how to remove what comes out in the upper central part when you speak?

Thnx :slight_smile:

vMenu - voice

where i can find, code for indicator from ESC and right mouse button?

Thnx dude

I modify @dracuslayer … This is my versión
Changes :
Now :

4 Likes

U adjust everything in the css file. I adjusted it with certain ones turned off on the config I never adjusted it. I more or less was showing it can be done. Check how I did it in the css look for position.

Great UI love it
Trying to figure out where the Keybind is for the J button that caps you cars speed