[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

i got double jobs and thing like that anyone know how to turn off ?

1 Like

i send you private

turn it off in es_extended/config, showhud set to false

This HUD is awesome!
I thought it would be harder to set it up but tbh itā€™s fairly simple!
Just needed a little time to figure out the locations of the standard hud to disable them. Maybe you could put this in the instructions for vrp.
But itā€™s an awesome script man I appreciate the work!

Greetings
PeakAlive

Hello, can you send me this too?

How do i hide or close it

USE THIS

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-gfx-remove-hp-armour-minimap-remove-red-reticle/894812/11

1 Like

Just working in the car

1 Like

Hi !

I have the same problem as different person, unfortunately in game it is displayed that we are on the date of May 28, 2013. Is it possible to put the real date and year please? Thank you and otherwise very nice work!

Please send it me too

Hi, Im getting SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
spamming the console while using TREW HUD UI

1 Like

can you show me how you did this? I need to only see stress and drunk bars, no food and water.

hi, someone know how to show the type of vehicle when you go inside one, before the HUD installation when entering in a vehicle, on the right botom corner it shows the vehicle type (sport, van, sedan, ā€¦) but now with this HUD it doesnā€™t how can i make it show this again? thx.

Error loading script server/server.lua in resource trew_hud_ui: @trew_hud_ui/server/server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global ā€˜moduleā€™)
stack traceback:
@trew_hud_ui/server/server.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/server.lua.
Started resource trew_hud_ui

can anybody help me to fix that?

3 Likes

How can I add in-game time for this hud?
Btw, thank you much for this! :tada:

Hey there is a problem the society balance is showing 0 but there is money on the society
please fix :=)

Can some one make a specified tutorial of how to install it on a VRP server please!
Because i tried installing it and i couldnā€™t:innocent:

1 Like

Is there a way to disable all bottom-middle additional indicators and with same time keeping Speedometer enabled?

I am using other script that allows me to control lights / sirens etc, andże its pretty difficult to connect those two without any collisions : v

okay so i have spent 2 hours now trying to move things around to suit my liking. and nothing seems to work its like they are attached to each other what can i do to put the food, hunger down by the map leave the money upper right and put the job in the middle at the top. i have tried alot of things in the css

where i can find, code for indicator from ESC and right mouse button?