[Release] TokoVOIP: a TeamSpeak based voip system

Never works on my server. Tried it multiple times, messed up with the configs and things… It just consistently giving some native errors in the script and stuck in “initializing”.

Native error: 00000000d70c3bca which talks no sense to me tho…

Same for me, but 1x1 followed instructuctions

Set Headingtype=1 in you config

Sorry for the delay, life got in the way.
Here’s an update to both the script and plugin.

Plugin v1.2.5 & Script v1.3.3

It includes more fixes and some optimization as well.
You can read more about the changes on the github release.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, resource usage is down a ton, and so far all previous bugs which we experienced have been resolved. Keep up the good work buddy :slight_smile:

Can someone tell me what this is? I created a server of mine and it does not say that I do not have voip there but is what it can be?

alright so the issue im still having is where the plugin won’t unmute players and the only thing i have changed is the TokoVoipConfig.plugin_data.localName = escape(GetPlayerName(PlayerId())); -- Set the local name commented out.

Had issue where player can’t hear me even tho my mic is working on discord and (normal) teamspeak but when i’m ingame they can’t hear me while i can hear them properly for the proximity voice.

Any help for this ?

Any one else having the issue were the animation dosent play? in c_TokoVoip.lua row 138-172 is

check the radio channel. Animation will be if channel < 100

huh didnt understand a thing you just typed and didnt make any sense either

How do I configure the channels for Police/EMS/etc.

Do I have to manually create TS3 channels or what am I supposed to do?

Thank you.

when changing the range of voice in top left it changes on the normal pink bar but doesnt change in the top left any ideas why?

1 Like

is there a way to use this script with the GCPhone?
if not is there a phone that works with tokovoip?

Yes you can use it with GCPhone. @MonsterZockerHD has done a tut here: The Tutorial for GCPhone

Players logging in to the server can talk but cannot hear. Sometimes the player can hear everyone or can’t hear anyone. This problem is solved when we restart plugin from the console, but annoying. Players feel uncomfortable. How can I solve this problem?
Teamspeak version 3.9.1
Tokovoip version 1.3.3
Plugin version 1.2.5

3 Likes

I’m having this problem too

Same Problem ı need too help.

I thought I fixed that c_util issue, but I made typo, oops.
Fixed it in v1.3.4
Please tell me if that solves your issues.

1 Like

Is it possible to make it work for Discord?