[Release] TokoVOIP: a TeamSpeak based voip system

No discord doesn’t have the APIs

Thanks for the addon but I have one problem that I could not fix.Can someone help me about this one ?
I want to use old TeamSpeak version due to new one is very expensive in our country.

What do you mean its expensive?, Teamspeak is completely free, Updates are aswell so updating shouldn’t cost you any money.

same… need help

:warning: TeamSpeak 3.3.0 or higher is now required to use the plugin. :warning:

Hi

https://gyazo.com/b0aacdae2c706ea54e1d8ea4142813f3

Im having this issue, where it just says its offline, I have updated it to the latest version, my TS is up to date, im not sure what to do

Any help is appreciated thanks

Silly

Any way to remove the black screen?

with which resources exactly is that feasible? :frowning:

So I cannot seem to get RadioFX to work on the radio. It sounds just like a normal voice and I have ticked all the settings in RadioFX and what not. Is there something in TokoVOIP that I am missing setting wise?

Hi, did the new version fixed the issue with players beeing localy muted even if they are in proximity?

Check out the GitHub posts. The version usually states what has changed. To answer your question, yes. From what I’ve seen, the majority of script breaking bugs have been fixed now. Make sure you’re using the newest Plugin update as well. That’s where the RadioFX bug has been fixed.

Hello Who can help me get it working because I can’t do it either.

If you can’t figure out how to get it set up, I would suggest learning a bit more. This script is fairly simple to get working. What have you tried? And what issue are you having?

Question. It’s a bit silly I have everything working and have looked everywhere I can think of but can’t seem to find where to move the display of voice range and color code.

nui\index.html

Where exactly I only see the option to change the color of the text while talking

1 Like

It’s in there. You’ll find it. Google some of those html variables.

@Autwey:
Hey,
I tried everything but I only get to see the two-way radio but nothing more happens and also not on teamspeak.

I got it thank you!

Hi,
I seted TokoVOIP on TS3 and on my server, but the only thing is that the talking proximity is only working, other stuff like, radio effects, radio click, calls and other aren’t working. I can’t make it work.
My server is based on esx
I was looking trough other manualls couldn’t find ant soulutions.
I’m letting my hands down now, but this script is amazing and I can’t live without them.
I’m asking anyone for help!

Regards,
Karolis