[Release] TokoVOIP: a TeamSpeak based voip system

Let’s say a server didn’t want to update their script at this moment in time, how do we prevent the update notification being sent to TS clients?

Tell them to check if their firewall’s blocking TokoVoip. It uses the local network and sometimes it’s blocked by antivirus/firewalls

You can’t. And I would rather have people help in fixing issues that leads to wanting to not update, feedbacks, github issues and PR are always welcome and I try to process everything as soon as I can

Hey m8. One thing that happens since last update. First the client will not unmute clients. with plugin 1.2.4 .

Having the same issue, many people are not being unmuted when they are in proximity. Also another thing I’ve noticed with this script is that it runs ridiculously resource heavy. Is there anything I can do to reduce the resource usage on it considering I’m running this on onesync.

When joining the server we have everyone unmuted for about 5 - 10 min.

Has anyone figured out how to correct this.

still broken we need an update please !!!

PR #25 is gonna be tested soon. It includes some important bug fixes, adjustments to the blocking screen and some important performance improvements.

Also posted a new issue on the Git.

Keep up the good work. :slight_smile: Appreciate it!

When will we see an update?

Hmmm client side is it is tragic. Any solution for this problem?
80 players :frowning:

1 Like

i have a problem.

I use TokoVoip with the gcphone and all work. But when i end a call im not abel to speak. So while calling i can talk but after it i cant talk anymore

Edit: Fixed it. Just use Push to Talk in Teamspeak

Same. But i should not be just because of the push to talk it is the same with the radio channels. If some one could help me to get it work without the push to talk way it would be perfect

Really need help!

Same problem,
just wait for toko´s Update :3

Got it! Thanks bro

is there an ETA of when the update is gonna be released?

If i talk on Radio, my ts forces push to talk… some ideas how to fix this?

The script requires push to talk. It’s what triggers the code. If you look in the S_Config, the clearly requires a key being pressed to trigger the radio.

Does anyone has a fix for removing both client of the phone call with gcphone? Just the one who is hanging up is getting removed at the moment…