[Release] Tattoos Shop and Degrade Hair [ESX / QBCore / STANDALONE][PAID]

I don’t know for sure, if fivem apperance doesn’t use anything related to overlays, it should work yes, otherwise, it can cause some conflicts

Funciona en legacy 1.6

No, ya lo probe yo.

I didn’t get to test on very old versions, but I believe it should work yes

We bought it, it doesn’t work. we are paying someone else to fix it.

Funny that with so many clients we have, only you couldn’t make it work?
He didn’t even ask for support, didn’t send a private message, email, anything, didn’t even say what framework you’re using.
Friend, I don’t predict the future, if you’re using, I don’t know, ESX Legacy, send me your problem, tell me something, it’s no use for you to come here and say it doesn’t work, that you’re paying someone to fix it, if you don’t even told me what the problem was.
I give support, just ask when any problem happens, I will help you solve it without charging anything for it and you don’t have to pay someone to solve anything

Aight, let me send you an DM then.

I purchased the script but never received it. I sent an email but no answer yet.

This is a recurring tebex problem of not delivering and we have no control over it, I sent you an email with instructions

I think the problem relies on the table using the identifier instead of the CITIZENID.,

I remember when I was testing with QBCore, everything worked correctly, the tattoos were different for each character

How to we get the latetest Update ?

In the link you received, just use build 2.0 and choose the framework, soon there will be a new update with a tutorial on how to place custom tattoos

3 Likes

Will you be updating this script for the current Criminal Enterprise DLC?

1 Like

Yes, I will update soon and add these amazing new tattoos :star_struck:

Hey nice script!

Really wanted it to work but I can’t press enter, if it says “acquired” when I walk out of the circle it pays the money but the tattoo is removed. Have the feeling there is no option to saved it, because there is also no .sql file?

Why is it removing the tattoo?

Have ESX 1.5.0

greeting

The database (sql) is created automatically by the script, it doesn’t need a .sql.

What could be happening is, you have restarted the script and you have continued in the game, it is necessary to exit and re-enter GTA.

If you used some other tattoo script, it is necessary to go to the database and delete the tattoos table, it is not reset, but completely delete so that the script can recreate the table, if you don’t, you will have conflicts, because the table name is the same as used in other scripts

1 Like

Is there a way to add custom tattoos to this script.

It is possible to add yes, but we have never tested it, we will modify this script, and possibly we will make a tutorial on how to add it.

what is the latest version of the tattoos to be sure that I have the right one is it 2.0?