[Release] Tattoos Shop and Degrade Hair [ESX / QBCore / STANDALONE][PAID]

Exactly, it’s 2.0

1 Like

ok thanks

1 Like

Our Server has just bought this for QB, its starting fine and showing tattoos/hair degrade but when ESCing out the menu the options don’t save, any thoughts? we had no previous tattoo scripts other than the default decals from qb-clothing but not sure if that would cause a conflict?

It is necessary to delete the ‘tattoos’ database and let the script create it automatically.
When restarting the script, it is necessary to close the game and open it again to reload the information correctly.
At first, this is the only thing that can cause some kind of problem.

which one should I use for ESX Legacy?

Build 2.0 ESX

1 Like

So, we’re moving to a new server for a 2.0 release, have put the mysql qb version on server and still have the same issue, letting the script make the tattoo table itself after a restart, nothing should be conflicting due to it being a fresh updated qb install etc.

table isn’t being updated when tattoos are bought, any ideas? no F8 errors either

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/CD5FSDdQBgi6v/d1337B0ksoYE?invite=cr-MSwwcVosNDQ4NjQ2MjMs

I sent you a message in private cfx

We bought this script more than 24 hours ago and it has not arrived. Could you help me?

If you sent me an email, I tried to reply, but I was getting a response from Outlook saying that your inbox (your email) was full and it was not possible to send a message.
Did you request a refund?
Empty your email so you can receive messages and cancel the refund request

Ready, they already deleted emails. Could you try to contact ondiado email address, please?

I will send the email

Friend, your email has a problem, it was not possible to send.
Not receiving…

Has this script been updated?

1 Like

Hey work this with esx 1.9?

1 Like

Not yet, I intend to release a completely redone version 2 in the future.
Was there a problem? If there was a new tattoo dlc I can look for it and add it to the script.

Probably yes, I didn’t get to test it, but it’s supposed to work
If it doesn’t work, I’ll check the issue and make an update, 100% support

Do you have discord server for support ?

Support only here on the forum, in private messages, I don’t have discord.