[Release] Tattoos Shop and Degrade Hair [ESX / QBCore / STANDALONE][PAID]

I sent you a message in private

I read it, thanks!

1 Like

i got the same issue? tattoos dissapearing when i leave the shop and reapear when i open it again

1 Like

If you edit and restart the script with the character logged into the server, it is necessary to close the game and log in again.

This script is great! But is there a way to add opacity to the tattoos and the hair degrade? also, is there a way to change the color of the hair degrade? (Edit: As for the hair degrade color change, I figured it out.)

1 Like

Opacity to the tattoos? I didn’t know there was a way to do this, maybe I’ll add.
The color of the hair gradient is set according to the hair color, so just change the hair color.

Yes, there are some scripts that have tattoo opacity so it isn’t so bright. Either way, thank you for the response. This script has been awesome to us! We just need to figure out how to add the heists tattoos and some tattoos that we had before.

a guide for adding custom/selfmade tattoos would be great. or preferebly some way of indicating how to do so.

Hello, the script works with OxMySQL for ESX version or standalone version?

1 Like

curious any updates with new DLC tattoos?

Oxmysql is fully compatible with mysql-async, so yes, it will work

Just a Heads up, the kashacters way is now fully Deprecated and won`t work on any modern Server. Most mutlicharacters use the new and proper way and use the xPlayer.identifier instead of janky database editing :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mycroft, ESX Team :heart:

So far, for OxMySQL we don’t have any updated version for ESX or standalone, only for QBCore, in this case, you would have to make the necessary modifications, however, as our friend @Mycroft mentioned, everything should go well because of mysql-async compatibility

The script itself, initially was not to be used with kashacters, due to incompatibilities, good to know that it is a fully Deprecated project, thank you very much for the warning :heart:

@Beauflexx if there was any new dlc with new tattoos, i will be checking, if there is, i will be adding, now referring to addons tattoos, no.

pretty sure the security / contract DLC that just came out has tattoos <3 thanks for reply

Couple questions:

Tebex purchase doesnt state anything about QBcore, if I purchase it on tebex, I will get a qbcore version, correct?

We have add on tattoos, will those also work in this? Or is this strictly just GTA’s tattoos.

Yes it works for QBCore, just select the correct version.
Tattoos Addons, customizable, do the, as long as, you correctly dlc and configure everything right

Do you have a plan to release it in vRP?

No plans to release in vrp

Will this work with fivem apperance ?