[Release] SuperMarket / Stores UI [PAID] [ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone]

Sorry, we don’t understand, are you referring to the image that appears in the store or in your inventory?

And about the weight, your server doesn’t have a weight system? If you remove weight from the store, players will not know if they are heavy and which items are heavy

Great job. I like the icons they are well chosen.

1 Like

the 1kg that showed in the store in to the left corner of each image I just remove the kg out of the config file now it just shows the number 1.

As for the other part, when you USE an item, for example a coffee you add in, when you USE the item from your inventory it shows your character drinking a bottle of WATER and not using the coffee image, can this be changed?

1 Like

My friend, the water bottle prop that the character on your server holds has nothing to do with our script. If you want to change the bottle prop to a coffee one, you need to edit settings from another script that has nothing to do with us.
If you want to remove weight, you need to check if your server has weight system, if not, you can disable use_weight_system variable in Config.lua file
However, make sure your server does not use a weight system, otherwise it will give an error.

hey i bought the script but when i checkout of the store, it says payment declined and inventory full. Ive made the items weights so low too, i dont know why its doing this. Also theres a “job” section in the script but when you put “all” or “civ” it doesnt work. how do i make it so everyone can buy from the supermarket?

Hello ! Have you sent an email for us? just to check something haha

Yes ive emailed. What email is it to confirm?

1 Like

About the supermarket, we will answer you there :smiley:

So i bought the script and have NAT2K15’s money script i would like to use for my currency but there’s no documentation on how to set the script up for it, if anyone could help me that would be great

Anything is helpful, thanks again

1 Like

Hello ! we will help you, we will send you a message in private :slight_smile:

Is it possible to use items as a form of payment? For an example, a black market. Could I use diamonds to purchase items?

1 Like

Sorry but stores only accept cash from the player’s wallet or bank :slight_smile:

I keep getting “Payment Denied - Your inventory is too full” when trying to buy items. My inventory is almost empty. Any fix for this?

1 Like

Hello ! we saw your email, we will help you by there :slight_smile:

hi
where in game can you buy the shops

with kind regards
henk-jan

Hi, this script is not possible to buy the stores. Only our other script “Manage Your Own Store”, which you can buy from a store, directly from the store’s own marker. :slight_smile:

Manage Your own Store | Remake [ ESX / QBCore / Standalone ] [PAID] - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

Beautiful Icons + UI I really enjoy! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you very much!! :heart:

Is it possible to edit currency?

1 Like

If you are referring to the money symbol, yes it is possible. In the Config.lua file, there is all the script translation, just change the money symbol to what you want.