[Release] Street Label

any recommendations brother?

Hi! Im trying to change the name off the road i am currently on? Can i do that?

Hey where did you get that money/job script from

How to make the position freeze and HUD does not jump from side to side, but simply adds text if necessary?

Can you show me an example of what you mean? I can try to help, but that isn’t enough information.

I have an issue, every time I restart my server the PLD position changes to top left. Then I need to restart the script and then it works. How to fix that?

1 Like

How do i make the StreetLabel looking from like this test
To this

So it can have the black surrounding the letters so its not soft?

1 Like

everytime i install this i get Awaiting scripts. Any help?

Salut l’ami,
Je cherche Ă  faire exactement la mĂȘme chose sur mon script.
As tu trouvé trouvé une solution de ton coté ?
Merci d’avance de ta rĂ©ponse !

It’s in the css file.
streetLabel/html/font-face.css

is it possible to do this on a fivem game server??

Same for me

Can anyone Tell me what’s going to be the x and y so its next to the vMenu for me.

Why can’t I translate this into Russian or Ukrainian? When I tried to do this, the script just didn’t work, but when I set it to default, the script works.

Yeah we keep getting this aswell

I went on to completely recode a hud compiled of many different scripts. If I remember correctly, if you go to the github page for this script, download the first release. The second and third were bugged, but the original release works great.

Same here, not sure why. Very annoying.

Why its on the top left and after restarting its on the right position?

v1.1.3

A BETTER LOOK :eyes:

• FIXED: layout of client.lua & html/listener.js in to perform better on the client-side.
  • FIXED: poor design. Now will look more like it’s original v0.1 release. (see preview)
  • REMOVED: options in configuration.lua so the hud remains in it’s proper position + design flow.
  • REMOVED: dynamic.css file to revisit during another release.
  • REMOVED: @Slyforn as author in fxmanifest.lua as the majority of previous releases published is solely @lowheartrate

It is highly recommend removing your old resources/streetLabel folder and perform a fresh installation of this script, as many files have been renamed and/or entirely removed. If you attempt to merge this update to an existing installation, you may experience issues with this resource working properly.

To receive the current stable build (v1.1.3), visit the Github Releases page and extract the contents of the .zip file/archive to your server-data/resources/ and ensure you’ve added the following to your server.cfg file:

ensure streetlabel

Hey, I tried using your 1.1.3 version, but when I try starting the script, I get the error below and it won’t work.

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://cfx-nui-streetlabel/html/index.html' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure font 'http://db.onlinewebfonts.com/t/4d8cc347ebb06fcad10b4ca2aa8ad235.ttf'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS. (@streetlabel/html/index.html:0)

Any idea how to fix this?