[Release] Street Label

Change the x and y value until you get it perfect.

Does anyone know why the HUD won’t display unless I’m in a vehicle, I set the vehicleCheck to false & it still doesn’t work.

The script is incomplete.
Open client.lua and replace checkForVehicle to config.checkForVehicle
Open config.lua and change vehicleCheck to checkForVehicle

2 Likes

Ok thank you very much, i appreciate it

1 Like

How do I change the size of this, it is super large on my server.

1 Like

Line 41 Of config.lua “vehicleCheck = false” doesnt work

1 Like

v1.1.0

A long overdue update is being pushed this morning that tackles the majority of issues with the recent version of streetLabel. In this new update of the script you’ll see:

• Use of the original font/style entitled Chalet Comprimé
  • FIXED: variable vehicleCheck in the configuration file not being rendered correctly.
  • Restricted to a single color customization option for the current street
  • ADDED: A “dynamic” view option that places the HUD on a single line
  • ADDED: A simpler way to manage the size of the overall HUD with the scale variable found in the new configuration.lua file.

I highly recommend removing your old streetLabel folder and perform a fresh installation of this script, as many files have been renamed and entirely removed. If you attempt to merge this update to an existing installation, you very well may run into issues.

To receive the current stable build - v1.1.0, visit the Github repository Releases page and extract the contents of the .zip file/archive to your server-data/resources/ and ensure you’ve added the following to your server.cfg file:

start streetLabel

2 Likes

anyone know how to remove the default location messages that show up in the bottom right? the one that shows the general area like entering grand senora desert* (spelling)

1 Like

This is not currently an addition to the script but was brought up once before in the past and I had received a pull request from @sadboilogan which contained the following in the bottom of the client.lua file:

HideHudComponentThisFrame(9)
HideHudComponentThisFrame(7)

Unfortunatly adding these elements to the script does not effect the way the HUD displays the street(s) at the bottom-right of the screen still. If anyone else has a second option/opinion on how to remove/hide the elements from appearing, I’m all ears and will push an update once I see an option that becomes available.

thanks for the speedy reply, I like what you have done here, easy to get it incorporated into my UI. trying to make it as modern and simple as possible. the bottom right stuff is redundant hope we can find a solution. have a great day and thanks again for the hard work.

HEY bro nice script but for some reason when I disable road lable it does not read it for some reason

Can you help me ?

does anyone have this problem where when you load into the game its at the top, then when you stop the resource and start it up is back at the bottom?

Hey, I seem to be having an issue with this script. When I change the size of the Street Label, it starts going all over the place. Side to Side on the screen…

sure!

So in this script, the street label keeps changing colors and placing itself in the top left corner of the screen. I have coded it to be down at the bottom left near the map. Is there a fix to this?

1 Like

same thing happens to me does anyone have a fix?

1 Like

Hello, I am loving the script but was wondering if there was a way to change the font?

ever figure it out? saying i got mixed content in my F8

Nope, I moved on to a different hud.