[Release] State Trooper SAHP liveries + Vehicles

Here it is you have waited for it, All blue emergency lights [NON-ELS] I didn’t do the Impala, 2011 Caprice, 2009 Charger or the Taurus as of yet but I will and when I do I will post it up here, Hope you guys enjoy

NOTE
If you have other emergency vehicles installed the carcols files here may be affected when you run the server, you can’t have carcols files with the same ID’s running ONLY change the ID’s if you know what your doing otherwise remove other’s or stop one at a time and or disable other emergency vehicles before running your server by # in front of you current start emergency vehicles I.E #start “your_emergency_vehicle” I also am using Lux vehicle with these, all thought that should not matter!

I tested these on a clean test server with the basics and just these vehicles so I know it all works as it should with just these vehicles, However if you need help let me know I’ll be glad to help you.

3/16/2019 UPDATE state_v1.1

Change’s

• Carcols on state2 and changed siren11 from red to blue

• Carcols on state4 are corrected

• Adjusted all lightfalloffmax to 100.0000000

• Added FPIU slick top

• Added new download link for google drive issues

Credits
Discarded
Bxbugs
Raspy80
puccivr
kilroy95
McGinlay Customs
jam0935

SCREENSHOTS

Screenshots

DOWNLOAD UPDATED 7/10/2019

Download

Download Here

Download NEW LINK 7/10/2019

Download Here

Templates

SAHP TEMPLATES

23 Likes

Thx, will use this.

Just one thing the lights do not work

2 Likes

The lights work just fine you probably have another file that I was using the light ID disable your other vehicles and then try again

Decent release however, lights don’t work on some models and I can’t get state3 to load into the game. Also, sirens don’t work on any of the models.

Tahoe

Charger

Im having the issue with lights on state2. It works with lightbar but looks like this:

But without the lightbar it looks like this:

Something seems to messed up with this vehicle and I want to know how I can fix it.

Except from that amazing new car pack, love it!

It’s due to another carcol file using the same siren ID that you currently have installed on your server if you temporarily # your current emergency vehicles it will be corrected, this is a issues when another car is using the same ID number

Ok well I stopped all other police resources and we have never used lux before, all other cars are els anyways. Its still happening

1 Like

Yup, I have two servers. One main server and one test server. I wiped the test server and only installed this resource and still have the same problem. This is 100% an issue with this release.

1 Like

They look good mate, Maybe blend this in better next time or give it a clear background…

1 Like

Here so you have them…
emergency_call_911_emblem%20black emergency_call_911_emblem%20white

Have you figured out the issue yet by any chance?

They work perfectly fine on my end and for others, your more than welcome to go to my test server and test them to see. I know some others that are using them and they have no issues with the lights or carcol files. I also rechecked the same download and could not duplicate the issue at all. :upside_down_face:

Thank you I have that one I made it transparent and liked the black back ground better so that what I went with.

1 Like

I’m going to perform a simple test on these tomorrow when I get a chance, I have been home for two weeks now since I have been out of the hospital and 10 days in MICU was no fun in a medical induced coma after surgery. I’ll double check these for y’all, did anyone happen to clear there server cache after installing these? I have had a issue with that in the past I had to remove the other cars carcols and the state folders from the cache

in dodge charger 2016 textures do not want to work at traffic lights why ?

Well considering the release was with all blue lights in the files and I see a red light in your screen shot you have a conflicting carcols and car variations files another car in your addon cars is using the same ID for the siren.

1 Like

Awsome pack, few things need to be fixed as mentioned, cant wait for the other vehicles!

Any chance you have a red and blue version of this pack?

1 Like

Also I can confirm that the only car broken for me is the state2, no other emergency resource is running on my test server

1 Like