[HELP] Car Pack crashing

I’m almost positive this crash is a vehicle problem, not a client side.

I recently installed this car pack. The files and the post can be found below.
[[Release] State Trooper SAHP liveries + Vehicles](http://Car Pack)

The cars work, it is just I can always spawn one car and it will function fine. Then I spawn in another car from the pack and my game crashes. Here is the error code.

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]
**Crash signature: **
Report ID: si-8e322444f8384c0888e22a71b679a35c (use Ctrl+C to copy)

I also have a folder with citizens log and the crash.

0aedda19-4bad-4b15-84fb-00970123a6e4.dmp (6.1 MB)
CitizenFX.log (90.3 KB)

If anyone can help that would be great, if you need more information let me know.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You may have to reinstall it. I have not had that problem but try to reinstall the car pack and see if that works, if it doesn’t then it’s the pack

I have done that multiple times, is there any way to fix this?

Not that I know of, it may be the pack.

Ok, I’ll go ahead and contact him. If anyone else knows a solution to this it would be great. Thank you though AJ.

No problem

I just found out, its when u spawn ANY car after you spawn a car in that pack… it crashes. : ( Wonder if that helps anyone find out what it is. Thanks.

Run your meta files through an XML validator to ensure the files you’re trying to load on the client don’t contain syntax errors.

thanks Hodge

everything seems to be valid, no errors. If anyone else wants to download the cars and test them that would be great to see if anyone else has problems.