[Release] [Standalone] [Free] Joemap

JoeMAP

Standalone map system

Download (Github)

Features:

• Atlas Map

• Circle Map

• Runs 0.00ms - 0.01ms

Pretty simple script, should just be drag and drop into resources folder and then started in the server config and should work. If you need any help or have any questions please drop a question below.

mapimg

18 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice

Some people like to be concise. They can delete CSS files and remove white borders to make them look better

You made it standalone! Awesome!

Turns out that Cayo Perico thing doesn’t work, and I ran into these issues

Edit: If you run into this issue, press ESC, go to SETTINGS, Display Settings, Restore Defaults. The culprit is the SafeZones, although, for others, it could be a case of screen resolution. I play on a 1920x1080.

Try now, should hopefully be fixed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it sir

1 Like

Might edit it to look better

is this even yours?

Yes, it’s from JoeHUD. I just took out all the HUD and ESX parts and only left the map.

Rather than arguing and questioning whether or not it’s his, if you don’t want it, don’t download it :man_shrugging:t2: simple.

my mini map aint even showing up now

Do you have any other scripts that could interfere with joehud?

Anyway to edit so i can have the minimap when out of a car also?

Not that I know of. It’s just the map and the circle thing aren’t aligned with each other. I’ve tried changing screen resolution and everything.

^^^^^^^ a config.lua file would be a nice addition to the map just to be able to allow people to have it enabled outside of vehicles

I have added a config file to my todo list, I will announce when I have completed this in the comments of this post :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try find a fix for this, are you able to tell me which resolution you play on?

1 Like

1920x1080 resolution I believe

Fixed my issue, it was a result of the SafeZones being modified. Restoring default display settings fixed it.

Just one minor suggestion, when you’re in the ESC menu, the border still appears, and map blips seem to disappear for some weird reason?