[Release] [Standalone] [Free] Joemap

Yep, I will fix this later this week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

having this issue on a 2560 × 1440 monitor too

Reset display settings

reset them to what tho, my default is 2560 x 1440p

1 Like

I reset my display settings which then set my SafeZone to the default size and suddenly my issue was solved.

joemap v1.02 update

• Added Config
  • Optimisation fixes
4 Likes

I have now added this.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update :stuck_out_tongue:

Would it be possible to disable the circle map when you’re in Cayo Perico?

How do we fix this?

it is neat that when you’re in Cayo Perico you don’t see LS blips but if press ESC and moved your cursor to my player blip, and then moved away, my player blip follows your cursor.

I’m not to sure, I haven’t made any changes to make the map work with cayo perico dlc as none of my test servers have cayo perico on them. If I find a fix I will make sure to let you know!

1 Like

Ok, but what is causing the map blips to do that? I know it isn’t my blips resource because if I stop joemap, they’re fine. @joerogan-0001

Great work dude!
But I’ve got an issue, outside of a vehicle the map blinks each time Citizen.CreateThread(function() is updated through the while-loop, as seen in this video.
Help would really be appreciated :smiley:

1 Like

I will take a look :slight_smile: , do you might telling me what config your using with the script?

Sounds great :smiley:

Config = {}

Config.Hidemapoutsidecar = true -- set to true if you want to hide the minimap when not in a vehicle
Config.Hidemapwhenengineoff = true -- set to true if you want to hide the map when a vehicles engine is off

But I already check that out.

2 Likes

I will test it again when I am home, I am currently on holiday so won’t be able to test it for a couple days.

1 Like

I have an issue where it doesn’t stay aligned when I’m in windowed mode.

Is there a way to go around that?

Reset display settings and use borderless windowed mode.

Lol this isn’t my release, and you didn’t pay anything? It’s free??? :rofl:

It’s a free script??