[Release] [Standalone][Discontinued ]

Removing this release from the forums since it is being copied and sold on discord as variants.

21 Likes

Awesome work like always

1 Like

Thanks, more scripts to come soon!

1 Like

Spent a little while with NetworkRequestControlOfEntity and trying to see if I could make it so you could pick up others dropped props nearby, couldn’t get it work. Solid work originally though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really nice work, with this script. I am sure, it’ll be used and helpful, to many people.

I have one question, and it’s not regarding this script.

In the video, your chat is set to “Chat visabillity has been disabled”. Is this by using a command? If so, do you plan on releasing such script? I could really use it, and those i have found on the forums, is not working.

1 Like

I have a chat script that I found somewhere, It was very old and shitty but I had edited it to make it work. I wont be releasing it since I dont think I am allowed to and I dont know the original maker of the base code. @BubbleDEV

1 Like

Anyone make a decent radio hold position? Here’s what I got. Doesn’t look great.

["model"] = "prop_cs_hand_radio", ["bone"] = 18905, ["x"] = 0.1,["y"] = 0.05,["z"] = 0.03,["xR"] = -55.0,["yR"] = 80.0, ["zR"] = 80.0 
    },

I can look into it after I am done with the new script I am making. I wanted to do a ingame radio prop too for RTO

Just so everyone can see the endless possibility with this script I made a really cool vest script for cops. You can take a vest from a car. then either put it on or give it to someone else. you can put it on the grown and then put it on or take off a vest you have currently on.

2 Likes

Huge fan of this script. I was able to plug and play without tinkering anything. Continue the great work!

1 Like

Great resource! If people complain about stuck props or multiple props getting glued to them you can table the props the client is using and delete the entity from there.

Oh my god that is glorious. Would you be willing to share the code for that?

Great resource but what chat is that?

I will be soon it is just a huge mess right now, I think I may edit this script a bit to allow better calls from other scripts. Maybe a export function or something.

1 Like

Looking forward to them!

1 Like

I’ve send you a pm about it - Mind checking, when you got the time :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

@PeterGreek

1 Like

Awesome man, much appreciated!

1 Like

this is epic! can i get the script

2 Likes

Hello brother

I really need your chat pleaseeeee

Lmao, no. Edits of system resources can not be released.