[RELEASE] [Standalone] Animated Liveries

Looks fine to me to be honest, try alternating vehicles and see if you can make it work via that.

It’s very realistic, looks like you didn’t do your homework, #LUMILOR - Electric Paint That Lights Up at The Flip of a Switch. (youtube) :slight_smile:

how to add this to my rp server

tucker how to add this to my rp server.please help me

great script! works as described. can be tricky fitting right gif to right texture but when you get it right it looks great!

@Warpoet2272 This isnt working

Line 9, ‘car_sign_1’ is meant to be changed to the ‘sign_1’ found within the YTD of the vehicle.

1 Like

why are you using notepad ++ get visual studio code

Hi bro. Can you send a link for the 1.0 version? The 1.1 is not working for me

What’s the issue you’re having?

and can you send a screenshot of said issue? (the files and the contents).

1 Like

Oh hey, sorry I was busy yesterday and only had the time to reply now. The third pic will be when there is a “)” on the command “end” in that line after that line on the second pic I will send is the error I don’t know how to fix. The first will be the full code on your file

Werid, It works completely fine for me.

I’ll just wait for another if you’re planning to do another one. Thanks for the reply man.

Not particularly planning on a update for a while, but in that respect, i went through and checked with mine, everything is the same, must be a issue with your server.

1 Like

bro i am having this issue i even change duker_sign_1 to sign_1 but its giving me same error if you dont mind can you help me pls

it does not work. Ofc he will not tell you the secret how to switch it on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

??? Wait but i thought its free script with some support

I don’t really provide support often, but just have a look through the script and make sure it all correlates with the YTD and the gif link :slight_smile:

Is this right ?