[RELEASE] [Standalone] Animated Liveries

No problem, I feel ya, I looked for over a month for a release and ended up asking for help and doing it myself, Always good to give back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thaaaaanks :heart:

#top_script_on_the_world

Apreeicate it!

Hey! Is there by any chance to make this where instead of it being an animated image, It follows the player camera? The reason i ask, Is because i would like to make a colorshift pearlescent.

The current in game pearlescent is more or less just a “sheen” of color. Also, Just adding a colorshift pearlescent image onto something would look quite odd, Since the colors wouldn’t change based on
the angle you’re viewing it at.

Would be awesome if we could get some progress on this! Here’s a little preview of what i’m talking about, One of my old projects done in 3DS max. I’d try it myself but i literally have NO earthly idea how to even begin with scripting and coding.

It could be possible, just not at the moment, im not that advanced yet, i think you’d just have to add a way to recognise the reflections of the sun and the direction of the player.

Hey so I have the scrupt but you have to /command can you please make it to be automatic without having to type /command please.

1 Like

This would be great, As i’ve also been looking for this too. Been looking for a way to make the server automatically start the command but, server.cfg, from my understanding, only works based on resources.

Citizen.CreateThread(function ()
while true do
local user_id = vRP.getUserId(source)
Citizen.Wait(300000)
TriggerServerEvent(‘abo3f6h:medic’)
end
end)

can this help anyone to make it automatic?
I got this from other script

I am working on making it work automatic and server wide, not just client.

I’ve got it automatic, but i need to make it server wide, and the script you sent is for vRP

can you send the automatic one please?

Trying to test if it is server wide or not yet.

@xXTuckerXx can i pls know how to see the building names in oiv

Best to search it up, https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/6801/location-of-building-in-open-iv I found this after typing up GTA 5 OpenIV Find building names, try that.

UPDATE COMING TONIGHT AT 8PM GMT, Someone will need to test if it is server wide as i cannot at the current moment.

this isn’t working failing to parse there is an error in the code on line 9-10 it says, also why is it packaged in two zip files is that really necessary?

It works for me and the people that i sent it to in order to test it, must be on your end, and for the zip file, i have no clue what happened.

Can you sent it to test it?

its in the github.

I tested it and its not working can you check if I did something wrong.