[RELEASE] [Standalone] Animated Liveries

Hello
Today i am releasing a script with animated liveries that are client and server sided.
Update v1.1: Changed to github: GitHub - Warpoet2272/AnimatedLiveries

13 Likes

care to explain how this works or how its realistic?

Why does everything have to be for RP?

7 Likes

Why would you assume this would only be used for rp?

2 Likes

i guess one way to fit it in, is using it on box trucks and faking it as a screen i guess if you think everything on this forum is specifically for roleplay

1 Like

Thanks for share.
Its only work with car ?

Can i use it with 3d models?

This is a good question, would be nice to be able to use it on signs so I don’t have to constantly upload new banners. Updating all via a single image link would be amazing.

I have only been able to get it to work with cars at the moment, and to answer the realism question, it isn’t designed for that.

3 Likes

Care to upload any previews? I like to view examples! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was easy to make it work with Buildings… :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks

Could you send me your version of changing the billboards?
Thanks,
And ill get some previews when i get home.

1 Like

That’s all I changed… It literally took me 2mins. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks Tucker

I think im going to turn this script into something nastyy :rofl:

2 Likes

Go ahead :laughing: I want to experiment with different things, like see if you can broadcast a ‘Gopro’ Like a first person perspective of your character on a billboard
I think that would work nicely.

1 Like

https://media2.giphy.com/media/kAZfcdZiPJMjxAvVfK/giphy.gif :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I rate that

It’s a really nice scripts but it’s not for all of the players is it supposed to do like that and how can I fix it

Trigger the event on all players wwhen they enter the area, that should work

2 Likes

The day when I saw FiveM Announcement for animated textures, I was excited. Finally someone shared a way that helps normal devs to work on.

Thanks