[Release] StaffActivity

Description:

Staff Activity (a fork of PoliceEMSActivity by @OfficialBadger) is the all-in-one Staff Duty tool you’ll ever need for your FiveM Server.

You can go On-Duty and Off-Duty, accompanied by a Discord webhook message. Staff can see blips of the other Staff Members On-Duty, but players cannot. It gives you Armor & a Combat Pistol in-case you have a Del-Gun script. You are able to change your Blip-Tag if you are multiple Staff ranks. You can monitor your Staff to see if they are On-Duty while roleplaying as a Civ/LEO :wink:…and it is fully configurable!

Dependency:

discord_perms Installation Tutorial Provided by @OfficialBadger

Features:
On-Duty & Off-Duty System w/ Discord Webhook:

Blip System For Online Staff (customizable & emoji size may vary):

Players Can View ‘Online Staff’:

Config:
sv_staff.lua
Replace ROLE ID HERE with the ID’s of your Discord Roles
Replace ‘WEBHOOK LINK HERE’ with your Webhook Link (make sure to keep the ’ ')

Installation:
1.) Make sure discord_perms is installed correctly

2.) Download StaffActivity

3.) Configure sv_staff.lua to your liking

4.) Put the ‘StaffActivity’ folder in your Resource directory

5.) Add it to your server.cfg

…done!

Credits:
@minipunch for the Client-Side API of PoliceEMSActivity
@OfficialBadger for the Original Server-Side API & Release of PoliceEMSActivity

13 Likes

So you removed a couple guns from the loadout and changed the names from LEO to Staff? I don’t see how this is a release

3 Likes

It’s not, it’s a fork, clearly stated in the first sentence of this page

If there was a ‘Forked Releases’ section I would of posted it there

6 Likes

I gave him permission to release it as a staff script so long as he gave credit to both Minipunch and I for our respective pieces of code. He forked the original repository on GitHub too, so this is considered as another branch of the main script essentially. Not to mention, most users probably wouldn’t know how to change it into a staff script. It’s very easy to do so and whilst I will admit that what he did here is not complicated in any way, he still provided a resource for many of whom have no idea how to do what he did.

TL;DR: He has permission to post it as a release. It’s a fork of the original and it’s fine to be released as its own resource.

Best Regards,
Badger

4 Likes

Damn first release, posted it in my Server Announcements and someone is botting it with likes

WHY :worried:

2 Likes

Nice man!

4 Likes

what are the commands?

3 Likes

nvm i just read the read me

3 Likes

Nice script dude

2 Likes

How can i change the red icons, add like police tow and ems, and make it so that only police ems and mods admins and staff can see the blips? BTW very nice release.

Also is there a way to change it to /onduty / offduty? as i have a on/off duty script

1 Like

Since this is intended for Staff, if you want to add Police/Tow I recommend download @OfficialBadger’s PoliceEMSActivity .

If you have another script for On-Duty/Off-Duty, I’d recommend you switch from your current one to Badger’s where it just uses /duty.

Neither of our scripts support more than one duty command (just /duty, no /onduty or /offduty) so you’d have to code that in yourself.

1 Like

well i need /opnduty and /offduty for the other scripts i have to function. Unless I can figure out how to edit the comands in esx then i could change them

Nd i tried with that other script for hours and couldnt get it working

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

When I go into service as administrator, people can’t see my marker (blip)

same problem

@Fatox @SaintKiller135

You may have not setup the blip system correctly then, go back to the config, make sure everything is setup and your bliptag is set correctly.

hey @brad_lesh i have set everything up but i am not able to get the permissions working ;(

Is this mod still working? despite the discord perms having to be redone due to instability

same issue here