[RELEASE] sody_clubs - ESX Clubs/Gangs Society Add-on [DEPRECATED] [DISCONTINUED]

Upon pressing E to access the job menu it doesn’t do anything when I am club rank 4 (owner) with no errors.

When I try to deposit something I get this error from both storages but not when withdrawing an item.

last update 6 month , come on bro do something :smiley:

1 Like

how to add car to garage?
how to add outfit to clockroom?

1 Like

Outfit using Eden clothes?

you mean garage?
i dont understand

i use [Release] esx_np_skinshop (UPDATE)

Hi. I just downloaded your scrip but when I put it and try to put a personal car in the garage I get the following error but I don’t know what the translation does [en] [sticjv_not_owned] does not exist and I don’t know what it calls or what translation it does

Anyone have issues with the door locks, that when you set them to a specific club, and you unlock them only ppl in that club see them unlocked/ can walk through them?

1 Like

i have

anyone have a template already made for ballas? this might be what i been looking for. A more important question though, has this been tested with kashactors (multi-character support) in the past that has caused me mountains of trouble

i searching to…

So I finally got this working and setup. I had an issue with the doorlocks as my esx_doorlocks script is all messed up and not the original. but anyways… Whenever I try to put a vehicle in the garage… I get this message

translation [en][stockv_not_owned] does not exist

I’m assuming its trying to tell me I don’t own the vehicle… which I do… but also theres no translation for this in the locales folder…

I do have jb_edens_garage… and I have it set to edens_garage in the config file… not sure whats going on…

Has anyone gotten the garage to work with this…

Please can you make the garage work with the script jb_eden_garage2

I have an issue with the garage. I can store my cars/bikes but when i wanna take them out the garage menu will hide in a few secs and i don´t see any vehicles owned under the garage menu.

This section in the code (which creates the markers) is taking way to much resources, it keep going between 0.20 and 0.30 MS

Is there a way to make the performance a lot less.

(I know someone posted about it earlier but is “fix” dit nothing to lower the performance)

nice work! ^^

Good work. But I’m using sody club with advanced garage it works good but I would like to show the car name when the player of a club open a garage. Someone know how I can do that ?

Just curious before I download this script… how do you set someone to be a member of this club? esx_society was example “setjob 2 police 3”. what would this one be?

if i want to add a new gang how to do that ? only in config and sql ?