[RELEASE] sody_clubs - ESX Clubs/Gangs Society Add-on [DEPRECATED] [DISCONTINUED]

Good work. But I’m using sody club with advanced garage it works good but I would like to show the car name when the player of a club open a garage. Someone know how I can do that ?

Just curious before I download this script… how do you set someone to be a member of this club? esx_society was example “setjob 2 police 3”. what would this one be?

if i want to add a new gang how to do that ? only in config and sql ?

how do i start a club?

/setclub 1 lmc 4

not working for me i dont know why. I cant see blips or even when i setclub 1 lmc 4 i cant see where the boss action or anything help

hi im using esx_drp_garage and i can not store the vehicles but if i turn it on eden_garage i can store the vehicle bat i can not take it out is not there . please litl help :slight_smile:

where does this get posted at this is not the smae file type at the lua file in the clubs folder

how can i put it so it can get shown on trew_hud?

Can you post an example?

I want to spawn a clubhouse car. That can only be used by people in the clubhouse. What can I do?

Anyone have an idea how to make this work with the MF territories?

How can i get it where when i unlock the doors anyone not with in the group can come in and out of the door till i lock it again thanks in advance

Hey I use eden_garage, but I haven’t changed anything but it still wont allow me to put any cars into the club garage any suggestions?

So do I found a fix yet?

Have figured it out?

anyone manage to show up the club to HUD?
i am using trew hud ui.

Should we copy the sody_clubs_ballas folders or can we create several clubs in the same script config.lua?

what did you do to fix this, it has been awhile for me , i am building a new server and all of a sudden the command doesnt work.

i have esx 1.2 and when i deposit things it dublicate them
why ?