[Release] SmartCuffs - Frontcuff, Rearcuff - British Speedcuff Model - Custom Sounds - London Studios

London Studios

London Studios - Update

Since forming London Studios in April 2020 we’ve created a number of high quality and premium resources for the FiveM project, focusing on the emergency services and aiming to bring your server to the next level.

Although we made a number of free resources such as this one in the first year, we’ve now switched to creating paid content, keeping them constantly updated and working along with providing the best possible support to our customers.

Our most popular resources now include Smart Fires, Police Grappler and Smart Hose.

With thousands of happy customers we are confident you’ll love our resources and our active support team are on hand to help if you have any questions!

Our store: https://store.londonstudios.net/forum

Therefore, this resource is now likely out of date and is no longer supported by us. The full source code is available should you wish to make any changes. All of our paid resources however are constantly updated and we invite you to take a look!

Is there a way to connect this to the SEM interaction menu, i.e. if I arrest someone about it that they will be arrested by the script?

How can I integrate the Smartcuffs with my interaction menu so that I can also handcuff without a command?

can u make it able to have it as item?