[Release] SmartClamp - Vehicle Clamp, Place Sticker, Menu - London Studios

London Studios

London Studios - Update

Since forming London Studios in April 2020 we’ve created a number of high quality and premium resources for the FiveM project, focusing on the emergency services and aiming to bring your server to the next level.

Although we made a number of free resources such as this one in the first year, we’ve now switched to creating paid content, keeping them constantly updated and working along with providing the best possible support to our customers.

Our most popular resources now include Smart Fires, Police Grappler and Smart Hose.

With thousands of happy customers we are confident you’ll love our resources and our active support team are on hand to help if you have any questions!

Our store: https://store.londonstudios.net/forum

Therefore, this resource is now likely out of date and is no longer supported by us. The full source code is available should you wish to make any changes. All of our paid resources however are constantly updated and we invite you to take a look!

SmartClamp

SmartClamp - London Studios

SmartClamp is a FiveM resource allowing you to clamp vehicles and place a “Vehicle Seized” sticker to display the vehicle is uninsured. Once clamped, the vehicle will not be able to move!
All actions can be carried out by a simple menu, opened with /clamp.

Included is a yellow triangle clamp model and a British police uninsured sticker model.

The LSPDFR version will be releasing soon!

Please note: We’ve tried our best with the sticker, however it will not work on all vehicles, some will look out of place due to different shapes and sizes. However, we think it is good as it is now.

This plugin is made by LondonStudios, we have created a variety of releases including TaserFramework, SearchHandler, ActivateAlarm, SmartTester, SmartSounds, CustodyAlarm, SmartObservations and more!

Usage

/clamp - Open or close the vehicle clamp menu.

Clamping a vehicle:
Make sure you are standing outside a vehicle. Open the clamp menu using /clamp and press on Clamp Vehicle.

Placing a sticker:
Make sure you are standing outside a vehicle. Open the clamp menu using /clamp and press on Place Sticker.

Installation

Download the resource from GitHub here.

1. Create a new resource folder on your server.
  2. Add the contents of “resource” inside it. This includes:
    “Client.net.dll”, “Server.net.dll”, “fxmanifest.lua”, “NativeUI.dll”, “stream”
  3. In server.cfg, “ensure” SmartClamp, to make it load with your server startup.

Changing textures:
You have the ability to change textures of the clamp and sticker
File names:
Clamp: p_car_keys_01.ydr
Sticker: prop_cs_protest_sign_03

Source Code

Please find the source code in the “src” folder. Please ensure you follow the licence in “LICENCE.md”.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to SmartClamp and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people!

Errors & Suggestions

If you encounter any bugs or errors with the plugin, we encourage you to report them and we will actively fix them. We are also looking for suggestions on how we can improve this, ensuring all users get the best possible experience.

Credits

We’d like to thank the team at Lumix for their help with the model.

Screenshots

We’ve really enjoyed making this plugin. Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action.

SmartClamp

SmartClamp

SmartClamp

SmartClamp

SmartClamp

SmartClamp

SmartClamp

SmartClamp

22 Likes

Incredible!

1 Like

Hi,

We are glad you like the plugin.

Best wishes,
London Studios.

1 Like

Really appreciate your work <3

Hi,

Thank you, we’re glad you like it.

Best wishes,
London Studios

I have been incredibly impressed with everything that has been released by London Studios so far! Incredible work ladies and gents :smiley:

1 Like

please to help. dont work

Nice job ! But how to makes it work only for one job ?

1 Like

This is a very nice script! As Sentoryu said how do we make this work for only one job? For example only police should be able to do this. I do not want random “unemployed” citizen to be able to put a clamp on a vehicle.

1 Like

how did they make it work?

Hi,

This is something I will look into for the next update.

Are we referring to ESX jobs?

Best wishes,
London Studios

1 Like

thx work but i cant export the ydr textures to change it. why its locked ?

you say:
You have the ability to change textures of the clamp and sticker
File names:
Clamp: p_car_keys_01.ydr
Sticker: prop_cs_protest_sign_03

Hi,

It is not locked at all.

You need to use a software such as OpenIV, and edit the YTD files, not the YDR.

Best wishes,
London Studios

okay thanks … i seaching for ytd files but in the stream folder is nothing files for ytd @LondonStudios

we have one sync on my server, we have some issues btw bugs, the placer for sticker or clamp can`t remove the clamp or sticker,… i dont now why, can you help us ?

greets

Hi there,

Just wondering if you have noticed but we are getting random clamps spawning all over the map? The script itself is working but because the clamp replaces the YDR file KEYs, every prop that is a key that in the world now spawns as a Clamp. Is any fix that will be happening anytime soon or could the item be replaced as another name?

Many Thanks.

The first image is in the Mission Row Police Station, the keys in the Armoury, Office and the Desk in the basement. Second Image is the Keys Script, Go to lock the Car and a Clamp Spawns in your hand.

image0 image1

1 Like

@Brcc_Hq

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this.

I am in the process of getting this changed to an addon prop, then this issue would no longer occur!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best wishes,
London Studios

Hi LS,

Thanks for the quick reply really do appriciate it! Not to worry though just wanted to make you guys aware, can’t wait for the Fix and more scripts!

Keep up the good works Lads n Lasses :wink: [Incase there is any on the team!]

All the Best,
BRCCHQ

Hi,

Nah it’s just me!

Best wishes,
London Studios

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply! I appreciate it! Yes I was referring to the Esx_policejob!

SmartClamp - Update

• The clamp is now an addon prop, this will not spawn all over the map.

• Removing clamps is now fixed. You should be able to now remove other people’s clamps.

3 Likes