[Release] SmartClamp - Vehicle Clamp, Place Sticker, Menu - London Studios

Legend, Can’t wait to see whats next!!!

If you wanted to keep this standalone isntead of ESX for the police job maybe make it ace permission based?

Amazing stuff :crazy_face:

mrc vro

could it be redesigned into lua? it could be done that it can only do a certain job

If you look above, London Studios said he is working on making a 2nd version, which will use the ESX framework, meaning it will be locked only to a cerain job.

However, I agree wioth your statement, it would make the script avaiable to a broughter audience since a lot of people aren’t very familiar with dynamic library.

I recommend checking out Visual Studio, it allows you to build the script yourself, unfortunately we don’t have the source code.
@LondonStudios would it be possible for you to share the source code with us, so we can make changes to the script?

Hi,

This is something I will start working on soon.

If you go to the initial post, there is a whole section called Source Code telling you where to find it. Every plugin of mine includes this section and this is not something I have recently added. The source code is inside the “src” folder on GitHub, on every plugin of mine.

Best wishes,
London Studios.

Hey,

My bad then, overlooked it.

I apologize and thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,

No need to apologise, thanks!

Have a nice day,
London Studios.

1 Like

Hi, this is a really nice script but I noticed two bugs.
When someone is turning the engine on they can go away with the car ,and the second one is that if some time passes and I go back to remove the clamp they just don’t dissapear.

Other then that good stuff from you guys and congrats for all the work you’ve done!

Hi,

Good Sunday for all Player, when someone need a German Police Sign in Window you can use this, made by @Avitamin88

Download :
prop_cs_protest_sign_03.ydr (1.5 MB)

good Holiday
Avitamin

Hi have just tested im not sure why but after 4th time putting on car, the clamp would not come off and i could drive it around and only why to take the car away from the clamp is to garage it heres my image

hello friends, I want to ask how to change the texture of an image, I searched for .ytd format but could not find it

Hi,

Thanks for showing an interest in Smart Clamp.

Multiple people have managed to change the textures, an example is German Police.

You need to use OpenIV and open the embedded texture of the YDR (prop).

You can export the embedded textures and edit the DDS files, in a tool such as Paint.Net or Photoshop, or, you may have the ability to export as a PNG.

Next, you should import the edited texture.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best wishes,
London Studios

1 Like

really love this script. but atleast for me, it is really not consistent. Cannot remove car, sometimes the car starts even though has a clamp and a sticker. was looking through src and was looking for the code. Can you confirm this is for the turning off the car:
(client)

EventHandlers[“Client:ChangeCarState”] += new Action<int, bool>((netid, disable) =>
{
if (disable)
{
SetVehicleEngineOn(NetToVeh(netid), false, false, true);
}
else
{
SetVehicleEngineOn(NetToVeh(netid), true, false, false);
}
});

Server:

{
public class Server : BaseScript
{
public Server()
{
EventHandlers[“Server:ChangeCarState”] += new Action<int, bool>((netid, disable) =>
{
TriggerClientEvent(“Client:ChangeCarState”, netid, disable);
});
}
}
}

and this is for for removing the clamp:

{
var entity = kvp.Key;
DeleteEntity(ref entity);
TriggerServerEvent(“Server:ChangeCarState”, VehToNet(vehicle), false);
break;
}

The sticker looks like it removes nicely, but the clamp stays there. And because it is static, people can ram into it and etc
And even though i see its set that the changecarstate is set to clamp, it doesnt really clamp until you remove the sticker . Any idea how to sort out the unclamping isue?

Great job i will test

I love the idea of the script!!! You have created some incredible scripts, thank you for making our server even better~!!!

Cannot remove clamp :confused: