[Release] Skin_customization V1.0

Super thank you it works correctly :ok_hand:

1 Like

I totally clean the outfits (I had two lines), update isFirstConnection to 1 for both user who was at 0 (me and the second frien who have try it), but it is still not working:

I have to say that here, I stay with the sql of your third update. So it seems that it’s not the issue :confused:
For information, with the third version, it was working well, just the weapon loading was bugging (cf my message upside this one).

Cheers

Alright, I retry this morning with a clear mind! It’s working your solution was good. I don’t know which step I faild yesterday :confused:
Do you think you’ll be able to do again femal skin? I don’t find fair that women can’t play as a girl IG. Not very RP. And something that only change the suit without saving it to DB for job such as cop or others?

Thanks a lot for all you help! :slight_smile:

download the last update, i’ve fixed the problem you had with it
Female skin will return soon i just have to find out why it doesnt work

Which problem should be fixed? I’m with the last version :slight_smile:
Alright, perfect! :smiley:

the empty object error

Yeah yeah, I’m with it, everything works fine :slight_smile:

Not opening for me at all. It will change to the default mp ped if I change my isFirstConnection to 1 in my database. After it switches me, nothing works and no errors :confused:

How to change clothes?

the menu don t even open :confused:

Hello, how can I do to see the custom menu?

Salut, je le fais apparaître comment ce menu?

guys if there’s no error then you must have done something wrong and i can’t guess what so i won’t answer to people without a clear problem

You need a reset skin button when you think?

Ked It’s a pity that l we do not see the names of items ex shirt blue, shirt red, jaket black etc…

Ked dommage que l on ne voit pas les noms des items ex shirt bleue, shirt rouge, jaket black etc …

thing is they are no names in the game you got to do it manualy i don’t have the patience for that

Is it possible to have just one example to do it?

Yes an example a small suit :innocent:

I can do it but i need an example lmao

It would be a completely different script actualy, this one is efficient because it gets the identifiers of the different modifications from the game dynamicaly so there’s no “hardcoded” outfit preset. What i’m gonna do in the near future is a script for clothes shop in which i’ll have to use tables with the id if the modifications and there i’ll be able to give them a name so for exemple if i want to make a list of suits

suits = {
{"Black suit",52,4,14,5,1,12,47,45,12,54},
{"Blue suit",52,5,14,5,1,12,47,45,12,54}
}

These numbers are random but would represent the draw and the textures for the components needed for the suit. Then you would have a menu with categories and once you select a category it displays the list of suits available by going through the table and change the components drawings and textures adequaly.
TBH it’s not hard to do it would actualy be far easier to make than the script i released but it would be far less effective as you’d have lists hardcoded and it would uge amounts of memory for nothing (you don’t need to store a whole list client side if you only need a row).
So my solution will eventualy come with database storage of the outfit presets, the server sends a list with name and id for the preset based on the type you choosed and once you choosed one i’ll send you the one you want.

TBH this is the easy part, because in order to do that you’ll need to note every component drawing and texture ids then manualy insert them into the database, this also means that you have to test a lot of them to make sure they work.
I don’t have time for it right now since i’ve been working on my own server and this is not my priority, sorry maybe later

1 Like

Is there a way to get jobs suits parts ?