[RELEASE] Simple Teleporting v2.5 | Multiple Teleports | NEW Color Customization Options!

gona try it, but would that break all the teleports? as after i saved that file and restarted server, none of the teleports worked, not even the one in sandy

Edit: Still not working

Copy and paste your entire table. From the “positions = {” all the way to the last “}”

Make sure to use code syntax

positions = {
 positions here
}

Use “```” and then a new line with your code. It works fine for me with all those inputs, so you have messed up the syntax somewhere.

Here

Summary

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

positions = { --[[ {{Teleport1 X, Teleport1 Y, Teleport1 Z, Teleport1 Heading}, {Teleport2 X, Teleport 2Y, Teleport 2Z, Teleport2 Heading}, {Red, Green, Blue}, “Text for Teleport”} ]] {{1867.42, 3666.11, 32.80, 0}, {1863.09, 3673.94, 33.1, 0},{36,237,157}, “First Teleport”}, – Outside the Sheriff’s Station {{375.12, 427.28, 145.68, 0}, {373.52, 423.49, 145.91, 0},{255, 157, 0}, “Enter house”}, {{345.54, 439.85, 148.9, 0}, {342.08, 437.70, 149.39, 0},{255, 157, 0}, “Enter house2”}, } }

Yep, another issue with syntax.

You, somehow, ended up with to ending brackets ("}") at the end. Should only be one ending bracket.

1 Like

Awesome, works now, i have a non vrp/esx server but i want all the houses so i use this to teleport to all houses arround gta, will also be addin blips for them propably and ‘‘sell’’ them in the discord, i dont want the hassle whit mysql or couch db so im using what i can find to create it to resemble a esx server but whit no mysql or couch db

Edit: just broke my game a bit… but its ok as its just some cordinate/typin mistakes and it collided whit openinteriors

btw, does anyone know where the interior for the ‘‘underground hangar’’ is>

i found the interior for the arena from waching polecats video, he crashed into it…

They’re coordinates to a bar, they work just fine teleporting with vMenu.

i think this is the one you are looking for

Heist Carrier: 3082.3117 -4717.1191 15.2622

you need bob74_ipl up to After Hours to get all the kool ipl’s open

so for whatever reason… my keybind for this script changed to V to actually use the teleporters even though its been E since i started using this over a month ago… even though mine is set to skey_to_teleport = 38 lol any suggestions?

no, its not the carrier, its a doomsday heist underground like a heli pad or something like that, looks like this

i dont know if its activated whit the ipl as i do have it but still couldnt find it untill i used simple trainer

Edit: gona set a teleport inside and outside, and then im gona restart server and go test ht eteleport, if it works then, il update this whit the cordinates

@SUBIE_FAN

oh that inertia thats the facility 345.00000000 4842.00000000 -60.00000000

for me the way I managed to fix custom tps not showing was to use v2.0 . somehow it fixed blips.

Also would like to know if anyone knows how to check for esx jobs

Fr: Mes points de tp ne s’affiche pas
En: My tp points are not displayed

1 Like

Is there a way to make the circle invisable so its a hidden teleport?

1 Like

use no clip place your head just so it is peeping out the ground. this will hide your circle underground but they can be used.

1 Like

im a bit late to the party but works really good thanks alot

1 Like

hey bro nice job

can i make the teleport for group not for everyone ?

Hi, love the script. Have a couple of questions for anyone who might know. Would it be possible to choose whether a TP can take vehicles or not. and Is it possible to make a one way TP?
Cheers.

2 Likes

Currently this none of these are features… Sounds like a good idea to add though. I’ll work on adding choosing if Cars can TP or not first. Starting on that right now :wink:

Hi there, just popping in to see how you’re going with this or if you’ve had time to look at it much :slight_smile: