[Release] Simple Cinematic

I’m gonna keep this short and sweet.

This is a simple cinematic script I made which drops 2 black bars and hides all hud components when activated.
It currently features a small config in the client.lua.
I plan on possibly adding some timecycle modifiers to make the game look slightly better however you would be better downloading a graphics pack like Terrov.
And installation is like any other resource, drag and drop into your resources folder and add start CinematicCam to your server.cfg.

Here is a video for the people to lazy to try this resource out.

Here is the download, you most likely needs this link!

Thanks to @glitchdetector for his function to disable health and armour

All other info you need should be found within the client.lua however if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments.

12 Likes

That is awesome

Hey I love this. How would I make it remove a DrawText when you run it?

1 Like

@JayWoosh his script does not draw any text at all to the screen, just black bars. You must have another script conflicting.

Well aware, was just asking if you knew a quick and dirty method of temporarily destroying DrawTexts while the CineBool was active. :slight_smile:

Nice release for those that have streamers and youtubers

2 Likes

my gas and street address are above the black bars. see this problem before?

hunger and thirst is the same problem

is there any fix for this? somethings do not disappear
when the back bars go up

Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the command to activate the bars to be activated by a key?

Thanks.

Remove the command and add

if IsControlJustPressed(X, Y) then
 CinematicCamBool = not CinematicCamBool
 CinematicCamDisplay(CinematicCamBool)
end

to the main thread.

Thanks

made some improvements, this the only thing that wont go away, is there a way to raise the black bars up a level or something?

tried this method to remove the command and the scrip loads but doesnt function any other suggestions to make it a button press and not a command? – Script below

Citizen.CreateThread(function() – [[Requests the minimap scaleform and actually calls the rect function allong with the hud components function.]]

minimap = RequestScaleformMovie("minimap")

if not HasScaleformMovieLoaded(minimap) then

RequestScaleformMovie(minimap)

while not HasScaleformMovieLoaded(minimap) do 

Wait(1)

end

end

if IsControlJustPressed(0, 344) then

CinematicCamBool = not CinematicCamBool

CinematicCamDisplay(CinematicCamBool)

end

while true do

Citizen.Wait(1)

if w > 0 then

DrawRects()

end

if CinematicCamBool then

DESTROYHudComponents()

end

end

end)

Hi so the script doesn’t remove the mini map and how would i make it a / command example /cinematic instead of a keybinding