[Release] Short braided hairstyle for MP Female

Hi! Thank you for such a warm welcome, here is an another hairstyle for our lovely girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

More info:
Hairstyle is ported from TS4 CC, it has high, med and low LOD so hair won’t change model or color from the distance. Files replaces female hair on slot #69. You can change it by renaming files.

How to install custom hair and clothes: [How-To] Streaming new hairstyles for characters: Step by Step for dummies

Download:
Dollie Mods - MP Female Freebies #3 - Short braided hairstyle for MP Female.7z (3.9 MB)

More pictures:

9 Likes

Looks cute :3

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! This is actually perfection and I’m so grateful! Keep it up! :smiley:

1 Like

i love these , please make more stuff like this

1 Like

beautiful :slight_smile:
is it possible for you to send me a how to to make hairstyles. im pretty sure i can use sims 4 stuff, but im not sure what programs i need to make them fivem usable.
sorry if thats a pain, i do alot of texture work and have wanted to know how to do it for ages, but theres very little i could find that explained the process… but especially which programs to use. i figured if i know what programs to use, id be able to figure it out … but i cant even figure out the programs lol :slight_smile:)

Just look for tutorials on youtube, you will easly find them :slight_smile: Be aware it is a long process to learn all the stuff. I do it everyday for almost 3 weeks and I spend many hours everyday to learn while having a regular job :slight_smile: It’s not perfect but I see a progress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thanks… i searched and searched for the info on google… i must be using the wrong phrasing or something because i couldnt find anything helpful except one person asking for help and saying they knew to use sims 4 lol. I spent a few hours reading what i could find… but none of it even names any programs that i could use to do it.
thanks anyway… im sure ill figure it out at some stage

can someone send me this? it’s been yeeted from gta5mods

I have updated my topic, you can directly download files :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks, you’re amazing!