[Release] SexySpeedometer & Tacho ( Dashboard Elements, Skins, Fuel )

best speedo ever :wink:

@thallium Uhh, is there a reason this topic is pinned? It seems like a normal release which is relatively new. If there is a criteria to get your released mods pinned in this forum can you let us know?

2 Likes

Thats some good stuff :3 well done my friend

1 Like

Awesome dude, thanks!

Can u make it to hide with button, some people on my server want’s to hide the UI as they don’t like it but majority likes it, so it would have a option to hide it for some people.

RAGE error:ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2 Error on my server when this is there

What about add to this speedometer automaticlly detect the maxSpeed of the vehicle as vehicles like Zentorno has more that 220 KM of max speed

every car has a top speed of around 110-130mph, there would be no point in increasing the speedometer further

@Bluethefurry Hi,
Once i add you latest version, everyone gets that error.
Im not sure why.
The old version works well

I can’t seem to replicate your crash, are you using the newest FXServer version? Also are there any resources on the server that might interfer with mine?

Hi,

this is an really awesome resource.

I only have on question which indicators script is compatible to show the indicators in the Speedometer?
i used the ones with auto turn off and it didnt showed up on the speedometer.

Are you using the newest speedometer version? make sure you are up-to-date since it should work.

yes downloaded it a few minutes before posting it here :slight_smile:

Edit: only when the lights are on i see them. ^^

can you show a video replicating that?

So the blinkers only show if the car lights are on?

Anyway of just getting this Client side?

Not as of now, i’m not planning a C# release.

ok now i know what happens.

The resource i use can make the warning lights when press the down arrow.
And when i do this it seems to not work on the normal ones also again.

Thats the resource: [Release] Indicators with automatic turnoffs

I have no idea what you tried to tell me with this, i use the same resource and the indicators work fine

Sometimes it doesnt work for me when i press the back arrow to have the warning blinking on.

Can you support that fuel stuff maybe?

its a kind of update for frfuel :smiley: