[Release] SexySpeedometer & Tacho ( Dashboard Elements, Skins, Fuel )

How can i enable the lights for eng and fuel for this version Update 8 and how to increase the maximum speed? Ty all for the help! Have a nice day!

Is there a way to move where it is on screen and for the digital type ones change it to mph

Hey nice speedometer how can i set it in the middle?

1 Like

How do I choose a skin to appear the first time I log in? for example skin id6

[image]

How do you install this? is it a server mod or can it be used individually?

How do you make it MPH instead of KMH?

how do i make it MPH not KMH

if you want a only 1 skin to appear delete the rest of the skins you dont to appear and put them in a extra folder so you dont loose them and than make sure you only have the skin you want to appear than start the server and boom you done

Will LegacyFuel work with this? Will the speedometer sync the fuel of the car?

How can I change the Kp/h to Mp/h Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn’t find a solution

Hello :slight_smile: i was wondering if there’s a way to change the colors of your speedometer ! I love it i just think the orange doesnt show much in daylight. I couldnt find the color data anywhere

Where i can change skin?

Still searching…

/speedoskins then find what one u want then use /speedoskin id6 if u have that one installed

/speedounit

where is __resource.lua to type the codes you mentioned bruh?

how do i change it from Kph to MPH

How to fix the problemSexySpeedometer

Turns out this champ already noted this issue for any skins other then default, simply open your skins of choice with this error - copy the localization provided from ForFi. Now search for " veh = GetVehiclePedIsUsing(playerPed) " and either --decomment or remove that line completely. The new check will eliminate our troubles.Thanks again ForFi & Blumlaut for this coming together :slight_smile:

well its UK so deal with it